**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to take my First R4 ?

Art357Art357 Posts: 91
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I know mostly would say doom even I but wanted to make sure this would be perfect choice
I use suicides, I want prestige champ, I want champ who can cover most content
Any Suggestions?
Thanks i appreciate ur suggestion

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    While R4 AA DOES sound fun, Doom is just too good on too many levels to ignore. Prestige, damage, defense, utility. He is the perfect champ for all four.

If you don't care about prestige though, Apoc is amazing. Some days you're gonna need no suicides, and Apoc is the king of the long fight.
  • ShepShep Posts: 145
    Ultrons really your only choice.
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Bwcv if u use suicides
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Doom
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    Rank down mole man
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Ultron
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 349 ★★★
    Art357 said:

I know mostly would say doom even I but wanted to make sure this would be perfect choice
    I use suicides, I want prestige champ, I want champ who can cover most content
    Any Suggestions?
    Thanks i appreciate ur suggestion

Whichever champ you use the most. I personally would go with Ultron, BWCV or Apoc
  • Art357Art357 Posts: 91

Rank down mole man

I still like him using still can use for evade counter just should not push him to frenzy and if I want quick fights then into frenzy
  • Art357Art357 Posts: 91
    Then I'll go for AA
    Of the list I mostly use AA BWCV Ultron but with suicides and immunity i get regeneration for BWCV and Ultron but AA will be typical and definitely he's my MVP till now even with suicides
    Thank u all for the suggestions