**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

(Follow up) gauntlet write up part 2 (last 10 and thanos)

Fight 11: nightcrawler- night crawler got shut down by ghost, completely rinsing him and getting a solo.
Fight 12: spidergwen- due to input issues and definitely not the obvious lack of skill on my part, *cough* apoc may or may not have had to be revived once to kill spidergwen. But like I said, not my fault, right? (Disclaimer: it was entirely my fault).
Fight 13: domino- ghost was great for this fight, however due to some unfortunate critical failure I had to use 1 revive again for this fight.
Fight 14: mojo- my big brain self thought as he was metal magneto would be an easy counter. Long story short degen hurts and 2 revives went into the abyss.
Fight 15: ibom- scary dude pushes you back crazy far into the corner, but lucky ghost CAN do this fight solo, I unfortunately had to use another revive for this fight.
Fight 16: apoc- Ghost go BRRRR
Fight 17: Sasquatch- this one hurt. I had to revive apoc about FOUR times before I got him down. Pure lack of skill on my part could’ve literally solo’d this fight, however I kept getting messed up by regen and power gain.
Fight 18: killmonger: straight forward with apoc, wasny too much hassle.
Fight 19: void- Prof x + power boost=sp3,sp3,sp3,sp3
Fight 20: nick fury- easy enough for apoc. Had to use 1 revive but finished it easy.
BOSS FIGHT: Thanos- prof x is probably one of
the best counters for this, got him down in a single revive.

Revive total: 14
Time spent: Roughly 2 hours

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Not a single Stryfe usage?

My team will have Apoc, Stryfe, Red Mags and two others, Maybe Prof X also.

Stryfe and Apoc will do heavy lifting. Korg for example based on how I did this fight last year, Stryfe seems like the best counter in game. Stryfe also shuts down BPCW, Nightcrawler, Spidergwen, Mojo, Nick, Void, Ham, Domino at the very least and can do others but not as good.
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Saiyan said:

Stryfe and Apoc will do heavy lifting. Korg for example based on how I did this fight last year, Stryfe seems like the best counter in game. Stryfe also shuts down BPCW, Nightcrawler, Spidergwen, Mojo, Nick, Void, Ham, Domino at the very least and can do others but not as good.

I think I put r5 stryfe on my thing, was meant to say 5* r4 that’s why I hadn’t used him lol
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Saiyan said:

I think I put r5 stryfe on my thing, was meant to say 5* r4 that’s why I hadn’t used him lol
    Ahh ok got it. Yeah that makes sense.

I'm looking forward to using my Stryfe for most of the fights. Here's hoping it goes well and congrats yourself.