**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

O....M....G! Can anyone rate this?

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
Just look for yourselves.

Any thoughts?

War rewards. Gotta love em.

Comments

• Options

congrats on the classic Spider-Man🥳🎉🎉

Thanks spidey! I’ll set him up for defence
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    I R5ed my 5* OG Spider-Man and use him daily in AQ. The AQ season buff makes him insanely good.
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    Dukenpuke said:

I R5ed my 5* OG Spider-Man and use him daily in AQ. The AQ season buff makes him insanely good.

Unless he is duped. Then you're just asking for slaps to the face.
  • Options

Why does everything have to be "rated" these days?

Nice pulls by the way, but would know where to start (or why necessary) to "rate" them.

It’s just...... a habit. I trust the forums opinions and value it.
  • Options

1/10. So close to getting that game-changer Groot, but it rolled right over him. I’m sorry.

Yeah. That broke me. So close to becoming a god..... anyway, things happen but I won’t cry over spilled milk.
  • Options
    edited August 2022

Dukenpuke said:

I might need some clarification. You are saying he is good duped or unduped?

• Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Dukenpuke said:

I might need some clarification. You are saying he is good duped or unduped?

If you're using him for offense, then his dupe is bad because his evade can trigger when you're trying to parry, which can catch you off guard and cause you to get hit. If you're using him for defense then his dupe would make him a better defender.
  • Options

Timmytdt said:

Why does everything have to be "rated" these days?

Nice pulls by the way, but would know where to start (or why necessary) to "rate" them.

It’s just...... a habit. I trust the forums opinions and value it.
    You very obviously know that value of it or your title of post wouldn't be "OMG". Your not looking at getting this rated, it's just a brag post.
    That may or may not be the reason......... it’s isnt exactly a brag post....... plus I genuinely needed clarification cause I was on a long break when both of those champs were released. But yeah I had a certain idea that they might be good. Nicely spotted