**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's Time Kabam Stepped Up It's Compensation Package!!

Our issue as committed players of MCOC is not just "this" particular issue, it's the rash of issues over the last 6-7 months. People were pissed about the patches, gameplay changes, unnecessary nerfs and unbalanced compensation when kabam "fixed" the issues in game. In my opinion it's time really makes up for all of the issues that have plagued this game as of late! Do something for it's loyal player base that really represents an apology/thank you for the BS we've endured as of late. Most assuredly a five star awakening crystal would be a good place to start and of course five and four star shards to boot. But whatever the case, it's time for Kabam to really offer something that shows it's ready to change it's standard operating procedures!! My two cents. What would you all suggest as compensation?

Comments

• Options
    Tse7en5Tse7en5 Posts: 39
    I don't want compensation - I want communication.
  • Options
    biggo75biggo75 Posts: 9
    both at this point would be appreciated.
  • Options
    I WANT THEM TO BE HONEST IN ALL THE THINGS.. THAT'S ALL.! ! !
  • Options
    for sure
  • Options
    I WANT THEM TO BE HONEST IN ALL THE THINGS.. THAT'S ALL.! ! !

for sure!!!
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm really sorry that you're having login issues on your Android device. Since we have a lot of repeat posts about this, I'm going to make this thread the main post for this issue. I'll be closing your post now. Thanks so much for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.