6 R4s: 6 different classes

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
Just explored Cav today to pick up the last resources needed to take up this beauty. Now up to a R4 in each class


Trying to repeat this process again with my next 6 R4s. The ideal 6 are Scorpion, Nimrod, Tigra, Kitty, KP, and Knull but as of right now I'm missing the latter 3 so we shall see. Anyone else out there trying to round out the classes in their R4 roster?
«1

Comments

  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 566 ★★★★
    @Etjama how do you like that r4 Hood? I also have 6 r4 and have 5 different classes and was going to do mystic for my 6th but I just couldn't decide so I used it on a second tech (Nimrod and Guardian).

    I haven't been able to decide on Mystic between Hood, Tigra, Diablo and Claire (I run suicides). I've actually been slightly leaning on Hood (who I consider among most underrated in the game) but haven't been able to get myself to pull the trigger.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
    @Chatterofforums
    I absolutely love him. He's my 2nd favorite behind Mr F tbh and I use him all the time. I agree he's highly underrated and feel like people have some misconceptions about him like

    1) You need to build up enough bullets to nike your opponent down in one heavy.
    It's the only strat I see anyone go for and the chance is that it's almost always a waste of bullets. Multiple knockdowns are usually more efficient, especially if you're running Mole.

    2) Once he runs out of bullets he's useless.
    He gets more. Build some up, it's going to be a tiny bit slower, deal with it. It's not the end of the world.

    3) He needs the Mole Man synergy to be good.
    Use him properly and he absolutely does not, if you wanna use the synergy it's a great added bonus.

    One of the things I love about him is that he has tons of synergy value. I'm kinda trying to build my upcoming R4's around him and Scorpion since they're both such good champs with such great synergies.

    I run suicides, I chose to rank him over Tigra and Claire. That being said, I can't recommend you do the same cuz I don't think he's the better champ, he's just better fit for me but if you enjoy him I think you'll love him at R4.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,033 ★★★★★
    Loving the R4 Mr. Fantastic choice. Nice stack.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

    Loving the R4 Mr. Fantastic choice. Nice stack.

    Favorite champ in the game right now for sure, next goal: sig 200. Wanna finish getting Tigra and Nimmy up there first tho

    Thanks dude!
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,245 ★★★★★


    Still no tech and mutant r4. Gonna do another set of cosmic, skill and science. Even though my tech and mutant are about as stacked as you would want.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 4,992 ★★★★★
    edited August 5
    I was doing that (one for each class) but decided to do Pigpen (Omega R) for my 6th r4, and second mutant, along with Apoc. Others are Nimrod, Kingpin, iBom, and Herc.

    So mystic is still sans r4, and I am now debating between Tigra and Rintrah, which I should be able to rank after EoP rewards.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:



    Still no tech and mutant r4. Gonna do another set of cosmic, skill and science. Even though my tech and mutant are about as stacked as you would want.

    I mean there's something to be said about ranking champs higher in the classes that you have less actual diversity in. I feel you, my Tech and Mutant rosters are easily my 2 most stacked.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
    edited August 5

    I was doing that (one for each class) but decided to do Pigpen (Omega R) for my 6th r4, and second mutant, along with Apoc.

    So mystic is still sans r4, and I am now debating between Tigra and Rintrah, which I should be able to rank after EoP rewards.

    Honestly that's kinda tough. I feel like Tigra is obviously the better champ but Rintrah is just so tanky and looks like so much fun
  • KeremKerem Posts: 128
    Etjama said:

    Just explored Cav today to pick up the last resources needed to take up this beauty. Now up to a R4 in each class


    Trying to repeat this process again with my next 6 R4s. The ideal 6 are Scorpion, Nimrod, Tigra, Kitty, KP, and Knull but as of right now I'm missing the latter 3 so we shall see. Anyone else out there trying to round out the classes in their R4 roster?

    That’s very nice. Most I like is, you haven’t worried about prestige and ranked up who you like.

    Don’t mind me but I would rank down molegod while we have a chance,
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

    Typhoon said:

    Loving the R4 Mr. Fantastic choice. Nice stack.

    Favorite champ in the game right now for sure, next goal: sig 200. Wanna finish getting Tigra and Nimmy up there first tho

    Thanks dude!

    Yo I’m impressed! I’ve always loved Mister Fantastic, even before the buff (though the buff was amazing!).
    It’s always nice to see an endgame player give him the same appreciation.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 170
    Still need science; can take someone to r4 now...just can't decide.

  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
    Kerem said:

    Etjama said:

    Just explored Cav today to pick up the last resources needed to take up this beauty. Now up to a R4 in each class


    Trying to repeat this process again with my next 6 R4s. The ideal 6 are Scorpion, Nimrod, Tigra, Kitty, KP, and Knull but as of right now I'm missing the latter 3 so we shall see. Anyone else out there trying to round out the classes in their R4 roster?

    That’s very nice. Most I like is, you haven’t worried about prestige and ranked up who you like.

    Don’t mind me but I would rank down molegod while we have a chance,
    Yeah prestige has definitely not been a factor 😂

    And I still love Mole, not happening lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

    Etjama said:

    Typhoon said:

    Loving the R4 Mr. Fantastic choice. Nice stack.

    Favorite champ in the game right now for sure, next goal: sig 200. Wanna finish getting Tigra and Nimmy up there first tho

    Thanks dude!

    Yo I’m impressed! I’ve always loved Mister Fantastic, even before the buff (though the buff was amazing!).
    It’s always nice to see an endgame player give him the same appreciation.
    So extremely underrated, dude. Even with suicides he's such a beast. Herc would be the most useful for you I'd say but definitely just go with whoever you like using the most.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★

    Still need science; can take someone to r4 now...just can't decide.

    Very jealous of that Ghost, Kitty, Tigra trio. I seriously want me a Kitty to R4. You don't have many bad options there outside of Ant-Man (but he's getting buffed so who knows?) Gotta go with who you enjoy.

    That being said go Negs... he'll be my 3rd Science R4 😉
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,458 ★★★★★
    Really dig Hood, he’s going to be my 2nd mystic R4. Couldn’t really look past a max sig Doom for the first though.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

    Rookiie said:

    Etjama said:

    Typhoon said:

    Loving the R4 Mr. Fantastic choice. Nice stack.

    Favorite champ in the game right now for sure, next goal: sig 200. Wanna finish getting Tigra and Nimmy up there first tho

    Thanks dude!

    Yo I’m impressed! I’ve always loved Mister Fantastic, even before the buff (though the buff was amazing!).
    It’s always nice to see an endgame player give him the same appreciation.
    So extremely underrated, dude. Even with suicides he's such a beast. Herc would be the most useful for you I'd say but definitely just go with whoever you like using the most.

    E-e-e-xactly. I may like DDHK and Mister F more but Herc just blitzes through content. Blitzes.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 14,859 Guardian
    Etjama said:

    Anyone else out there trying to round out the classes in their R4 roster?

    For no particular reason, yes:



    I have the cats for Mystic and Tech, but I'm holding out hope for Omega Sentinel from the current featured for Tech, and I just can't decide on Mystic. My current candidates are Doom, Claire, Sigil, Hood, Tigra, Symbiote Supreme, and Sorcerer Supreme. Leaning towards Claire, but its still anyone's race.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

    Etjama said:

    Anyone else out there trying to round out the classes in their R4 roster?

    For no particular reason, yes:



    I have the cats for Mystic and Tech, but I'm holding out hope for Omega Sentinel from the current featured for Tech, and I just can't decide on Mystic. My current candidates are Doom, Claire, Sigil, Hood, Tigra, Symbiote Supreme, and Sorcerer Supreme. Leaning towards Claire, but its still anyone's race.
    That's awesome! A hard choice on mystic for sure but you can't go wrong with Claire
  • Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 36
    One of each class for me too. Just formed enough for my 7th, but not sure what I’m gonna do.

    Torn between Shang Chi, Sig 200 Omega Red, Tigra, and CGR.
  • KeremKerem Posts: 128
    Etjama said:

    Kerem said:

    Etjama said:

    Just explored Cav today to pick up the last resources needed to take up this beauty. Now up to a R4 in each class


    Trying to repeat this process again with my next 6 R4s. The ideal 6 are Scorpion, Nimrod, Tigra, Kitty, KP, and Knull but as of right now I'm missing the latter 3 so we shall see. Anyone else out there trying to round out the classes in their R4 roster?

    That’s very nice. Most I like is, you haven’t worried about prestige and ranked up who you like.

    Don’t mind me but I would rank down molegod while we have a chance,
    Yeah prestige has definitely not been a factor 😂

    And I still love Mole, not happening lol
    I can’t blame you I love Molegod too. If you’re happy, that’s all matter 😊 . if I wasn’t ranked up Kingpin, he was my second option. I have a r3 Molegod too but his nerf is bothering a lot.

    Anyway Good luck and keep having fun 👍
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★


    Here are my 5, no regrets with any of them I absolutely love all of them. All of my R4s have BGs in mind, and they probably will for a long time coming.

    As for my next one, it will be tech to round out the classes, and this is what I’m working with



    With Sparky as the only one duped who I’m considering, he is top of the list at the moment. I’d love Vision AoU, but he’s not amazing at BGs, not enough damage with the current scoring. I’d consider Peni if I duped her, what an annoyance on defence. Nimrod would jump to the top of the queue if I duped him well over sparky. I also have a newly duped R1 guardian who I am considering, but is unlikely.

    However, there is a curve ball coming next Tuesday..




    Been saving these bad boys since July 4th, specifically for Omega sentinel to be added to the basic pool. If I got her, I’d probably hold off until this featured ended (or until I got enough for 2 R4s) and would try and dupe her.

    Essentially, these 3 Nexus’ decide. If I don’t get anything good, Sparky goes up. If I dupe Nimrod or get and dupe Omega sentinel they go u. If I only pull OS, I’ll try and dupe her from featured and take her up.

    Everything is to play for with these few nexus’, let’s hope I get something interesting. Though if I get screwed I will be rewarded with a lovely R4 Sparky!

    As for my next round of R4s from each class, I don’t have many at the moment.

    But it’ll be

    Hulkling
    Sparky/Nimrod/OS depending on who goes up next
    Kitty
    Valkyrie
    Scorpion
    Wiccan/Mojo

    Of them, I literally only have Hulkling and some of the techs, and Hulkling is unduped. All of them look like really good BG champs though, so I’m excited!

    Those are some awesome R4s! And always amazing to see KM getting the love he deserves.

    Also sounds like a great plan for your Tech rank-up. For your sake I hope you double pull OS but selfishly I just want you to dupe and rank that Nimmy... love that dude so much.

    Also sounds like an awesome line-up for your next R4's, hope you pull what you want! Definitely some great BGs champs in there
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★


    Again great to see the KM love, that lineup is awesome. Claire? Omega? Guardian? KM? I'm sure @Rockypantherx would approve.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,863 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:


    Again great to see the KM love, that lineup is awesome. Claire? Omega? Guardian? KM? I'm sure @Rockypantherx would approve.
    I do, I very, very much approve
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,458 ★★★★★


    As for my next round of R4s from each class, I don’t have many at the moment.

    But it’ll be

    Hulkling
    Sparky/Nimrod/OS depending on who goes up next
    Kitty
    Valkyrie
    Scorpion
    Wiccan/Mojo

    Of them, I literally only have Hulkling and some of the techs, and Hulkling is unduped. All of them look like really good BG champs though, so I’m excited!

    Sounds a lot more interesting than my choices!
    I currently have Doom and Prof X, my next will be Herc followed by IBom.

    When I get my hypothetical 12 I think it’ll be…
    Doom, Hood
    Herc, Surfer
    Nebula, Peni
    Prof X, Apoc
    KP, NF
    IBom, Spidergwen
Sign In or Register to comment.