**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would you pick for your first r4?

damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Really torn here, thinking nimrod, prof x or ibom but could do bishop too hed be a pain on aw def. I've explored act 7 up to 7.3.4 and want to do the gauntlet at some point. What's your suggestions?

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Who do you enjoy playing with and who do you use the most?

Personally, I love iBom and Domino, especially from your group. I also like playing Nimrod.
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Pretty balanced in who I enjoy using, that's what's making such a tough decision. Recently got overseer and am really enjoying him.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’d vote Nimrod, Ultron, iBom as my top three. Depending on where you’re at in Act 7, any of them could be useful for exploration (which yields another R4).

Dr. Zola
    Thanks, I've not long ranked ultron up so still figuring him out. I don't like the whole auto evade sometimes when you are trying to parry or block but apart from that seems solid.

Think I would prefer nimrod or ibom though.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,388 ★★★★★
    Spidey 2099 or nimrod
    Is Spidey2099 not better duped? I think I would be considering him more ig I'd awakened him already.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If it was my choice I'd go Nimmy and Bishop, but it's really about who you use and enjoy most when it comes to R4s
    Think it's gonna have to be nimrod, thanks for the input all.