**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AQ Timer to 30 Min Max

AQ Timer should be 30 minutes, it will allow people to finish AQ as soon as possible.

As my experience, I enjoy playing game, however, I also have a busy life, like work, being with family and looking after all other thing which are also important in the life. Well, this will be the case of many people playing this game.

As I am also a Techinical System Analyst, I see a fault and less growth of Kamab by having AQ timer 1 hour for energy. I suggest to have 30 minutes. which is a win-win situation and I believe KABAM agree with that too. Less energy refile timer for AQ/AW will give
a chance to the players to move forward, compete, upgrade and enjoy playing this game. If you see there are more good things for KABAM if this will work. Like users will enjoy more, compete more, think of this a bit relaxing game than just a headache and above all enjoy there life.

By doing this, Kabam, will be providing a platform full of excitement and worries. Allowing user not worry much about AQ finish time.

Comments

• Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    They will never do it. More ppl on the game makes their portfolio look the best. It's not a game to kabam, it's a business and that's it