**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champions should I rank up

IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Currently on 6.2.2 and pushing for Thronebreaker. Which of these should I focus on ranking up for that content?

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and Warlock
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    6 Stars: Hyperion and Psylocke.
    5 Stars: Professor X, Guardian, Kingpin, Void, Diablo (Try to dupe), Kitty Pryde (good unduped but absolutely broken when duped), King Groot (Try to dupe), Venompool.
    Would say more but i think you are already ranking up those 5 stars who are rank 3+.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    MattDRK said:

5 Stars: Professor X, Guardian, Kingpin, Void, Diablo (Try to dupe), Kitty Pryde (good unduped but absolutely broken when duped), King Groot (Try to dupe), Venompool.
    Would say more but i think you are already ranking up those 5 stars who are rank 3+.

Nice thank you, does kitty pryde need a high sig level?
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171

MattDRK said:

Nice thank you, does kitty pryde need a high sig level?
    Sig 1 is enough for her to ignore all types of damage, high sig she gets more power when gets hit while phasing (by a sp3) which is better for her rotation but i think is not needed.