**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which champions should I rank up

IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Currently on 6.2.2 and pushing for Thronebreaker. Which of these should I focus on ranking up for that content?

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and Warlock
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 173
    6 Stars: Hyperion and Psylocke.
    5 Stars: Professor X, Guardian, Kingpin, Void, Diablo (Try to dupe), Kitty Pryde (good unduped but absolutely broken when duped), King Groot (Try to dupe), Venompool.
    Would say more but i think you are already ranking up those 5 stars who are rank 3+.
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    MattDRK said:

5 Stars: Professor X, Guardian, Kingpin, Void, Diablo (Try to dupe), Kitty Pryde (good unduped but absolutely broken when duped), King Groot (Try to dupe), Venompool.
    Would say more but i think you are already ranking up those 5 stars who are rank 3+.

Nice thank you, does kitty pryde need a high sig level?
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 173

MattDRK said:

Nice thank you, does kitty pryde need a high sig level?
    Sig 1 is enough for her to ignore all types of damage, high sig she gets more power when gets hit while phasing (by a sp3) which is better for her rotation but i think is not needed.