**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cull Obsidian Block Proficiency Enhancement

F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Can we fix Cull Obsidian Block proficiency so that way he is a usable character. He’s an XL champ and being an XL champ who has the least amount of block proficiency is sadly disappointing this true small buff would help him be more playable and sufficient like all other top tier characters. Please help with this. Love him and would actually love to be able to use him in end game content but with his block proficiency being insufficient, it’s nearly impossible. Thank you Kabam!

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    doesn't even need to be a "buff" per se. we've seen qol changes to champs without making it a formal buff like giving moon knight the ability to stack bleeds. would be a great change to his kit
  • Options
    You are correct fam sorry about my wording for it being incorrect. But exactly what’s I would be look forward too.
  • Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Use the guardian solo synergy. Pretty much fixes the issue and guardian is amazing himself. More than worth the single slot on a 5 champ team
  • Options
    I respect what you are saying ILLUSION8 Was definitely hoping to have that true enhancement with no synergy as Cull is a tank and should truly be a standalone. As you can see others in this game .
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    I think his low BP is there to offset/balance the damage he can do reasonably so.