**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost vs Gauntlet Killmonger

Why is Ghost not taking any reverberation damage? Killmonger fight is at 1.22.05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEgSs7KK9qo&t=4930s

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Because he didn't have power when he activated reverb. Reverb damage is proportional to power bar
  • babolibaboli Posts: 45
    edited August 2022

Because he didn't have power when he activated reverb. Reverb damage is proportional to power bar

That's interesting, I didn't know that. So, what you are saying is that the reflection damage is based on the time I activated reverb right? Not the power level while I am hitting him?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    baboli said:

That's interesting, I didn't know that. So, what you are saying is that the reflection damage is based on the time I activated reverb right? Not the power level while I am hitting him?
    Yes. At the time of activation. That's one of the way you play around it. Bait specials and keep power low when activating reverb
  • babolibaboli Posts: 45

Yes. At the time of activation. That's one of the way you play around it. Bait specials and keep power low when activating reverb

Thanks, that trick really helped me. I also used Ghost against him.