**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I didnt get my blades title for not selling the summoner s

Its just i didnt any signs that i got it and i didnt sell it. What going on?

Comments

• PLZ
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    same here haven't sold my soul and got nothing for all 3 of my profiles cause each one i didnt sell my soul for. I thought they had a title and rewards for keeping it i honestly don't know. Maybe they are still working on that and are waiting for the right time. Just be patient i say
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    I got mine. I was expecting more than a title though. The "reward" is worthless IMO. I guess that means our souls are worthless, too. Nobody cares about a title.

anp7g49iv206.png

fd3vd60egx2z.png

• Maybe its time zones but this is stumpy
  • like i got the Honary Gaurdian title and not this
  • and no summoner s sold
  • So what.... its a pretty lackluster reward...your not missing out...
  • bogiewogiebogiewogie Posts: 5
    Yep, just a stupid title. What a waste. Thanks Kabam
  • I finally got it tho
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    So what.... its a pretty lackluster reward...your not missing out...

Yeah, but what was the point? Hold onto this for a stupid title that literally no one cares about. Not missing out, yes. Completely pointless, also yes.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Same, didn't receive my title and I updated my game.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    I got mine. I was expecting more than a title though. The "reward" is worthless IMO. I guess that means our souls are worthless, too. Nobody cares about a title.

anp7g49iv206.png

fd3vd60egx2z.png
    bogiewogie wrote: »

Yeah, but what was the point? Hold onto this for a stupid title that literally no one cares about. Not missing out, yes. Completely pointless, also yes.

The Forum said from the start that you would only be getting a title. My question is what about me? All players are supposed to get a title regardless of whether they sold or not. They are different depending. I sold. Where's my title?!?
  • It depends n time zones I think.
  • Jwallace25 wrote: »

anp7g49iv206.png

fd3vd60egx2z.png
    bogiewogie wrote: »

The Forum said from the start that you would only be getting a title. My question is what about me? All players are supposed to get a title regardless of whether they sold or not. They are different depending. I sold. Where's my title?!?

Look it might take 5 more hours, but I understand it's annoying but now I realize the title is worthless.