**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Grandmaster Gauntlet done with brief write-up

Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Here is the spreadsheet of what champ I wanted to use per fight. This isn’t accurate though because I used Herc in almost every fight because he just did so much damage. I was fully boosted the entire time. The final thanos boss was soloed by Hercules. I am kind of hot headed so when I was ramping up aegon on the weapon x I slipped up way too many times and I would rush back in. I would get 150 combo on aegon then slip up. I wanted to throw my phone into the wall each time. Weapon X’s dash in reach is really far so you have to time it well and I am not used to fighting him. That fight, korg, mojo, and Sasquatch we’re the hardest fights. In the spidergwen fight I only used 1 revive but I revived all of my team and healed them up before boosting. Which is why it says 5 revives there.

If I was to go into the gauntlet again I would either not bring aegon and bring kitty or not bring torch and bring in a combo shield synergy for aegon so whenever I had 200 combo on aegon then got ko’d the combo would be added to his persistent charges. Hercules was definitely the mvp in this quest.

Luckily my rewards were very good.

The one rolling over punisher 2099 was pulling mag x for the first time. My weakest class is science so the scorpion is amazing. That was a first time dupe on she hulk too. For the nexus I picked Medusa.
I’ll gladly answer any questions to the best of my extent but there are some more knowledgeable players here on the forums for more detailed questions.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I stupidly went through the first two paths only due to lack of revives and units. However, I used about the same amount as you on those first two paths. Korg was the reason I decided to punk out. Any advice for him next time?

Edit: Hey btw, I can see your links up top of your sheets Doc, might want to crop that 👍
  • Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    Nice job on University of Utah!
  • Maxus7Maxus7 Posts: 36
    Is there any champ you can’t use Hercules against?
  • Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    Lpoo said:

I stupidly went through the first two paths only due to lack of revives and units. However, I used about the same amount as you on those first two paths. Korg was the reason I decided to punk out. Any advice for him next time?

Edit: Hey btw, I can see your links up top of your sheets Doc, might want to crop that 👍

Oh thanks! How do I edit the picture or do I have to open another discussion? I used apoc mostly on korg, use mll combos to make him evade then block or dash back to build up your apocs evade counter charges. Also with apoc just parry heavy into sp2 or sp1 to keep up your damage. It’s hard to keep up your rebuffs so it’s ok to let them fall off
    Maxus7 said:

Is there any champ you can’t use Hercules against?

Mojo and Sasquatch and a few others but the others you can still nuke the opponent for a bit.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    AA and Mags can settle 90% of the fights. Namor can clear terrax and if you activate mags x prefight, you can use namor on korg too. Hence, a mutant team of apoc, aa, mags, mags x and namor can basically tear down the house. This is for those who don't have hercules.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Cap366 said:

Lpoo said:

Oh thanks! How do I edit the picture or do I have to open another discussion? I used apoc mostly on korg, use mll combos to make him evade then block or dash back to build up your apocs evade counter charges. Also with apoc just parry heavy into sp2 or sp1 to keep up your damage. It’s hard to keep up your rebuffs so it’s ok to let them fall off
    Yeah, I agree with taking your lumps to earn evade charges.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Ay! A fellow U student!

I’m a comp sci major :)

Know that Umail link when I see one…

Ay! A fellow U student!

No way I’m actually going into comp sci. I’m gonna be a freshman.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Cap366 said:

Ay! A fellow U student!

No way I’m actually going into comp sci. I’m gonna be a freshman.
    That’s awesome! Good luck!

Go Utes!
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    I just finished it. Used Herc, Nimrod, Apoc, AA and White Mags for prefights.
    Herc did the heavy lifting, followed by AA. Apoc and Nimrod did a few fights each.
    I used Weapon X to get charges on Apoc, Horseman AA then charge him up. I didn’t count my revives but I still have 40+ in my stash.

Then I pulled nothing but skill.