**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crystal type tab

Are we just gonna not talk about this? Is kabam gonna ignore this?

Comments

• edited August 2022
    Would you be able to share the info requested in the bug report template, especially the device info?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Good to hear! If it starts happening again, feel free to let us know though.

• -anyway check the screenshot its CLEARLY working after the update (at least for me)

It wasn’t fixed with the recent Update (that was the fix for error message box when logging in).
    And was always depending HOW you got to Crystals screen (so showing a case of it normal doesn’t mean the case where it is bugged isn’t still a bug).

@Kabam Zibiit
    When you have CLAIM button on Home Screen available (Daily or 4-hr crystal), click on it.
    Then click “go back” button to go away from the specific Daily or 4-hr opening screen back to main Crystals screen (don’t just go back to Home Screen).
    That (and only then) is where the bug is.

Was still happening post-update as of last time I checked. (and can’t check again until next time you have the CLAIM ready to be used).
  • MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 ★★

Would you be able to share the info requested in the forum bug report template, especially the device info?

Maybe it’s something on my end but it says the address is invalid, however i have a iphone 13.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Yea its not fixed iphone xs
  • KayKay Posts: 9
    Not working for me either. Still broken. iPhone 13 pro, IOS 15.5 @Kabam Zibiit
  • The team's looking into a solution for those who are still experiencing the issue, though we'd still appreciate if those who are seeing it could share the info requested in the bug report template, especially the device info.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Happens on both devices
    iPhone 12
    iPad Air 4th gen
    iOs 15.5

Picture from just now. just turned on the iPad and opened the game

edited August 2022

Open game and grab my 4 hour, free crystal and this is what I see after
    Happened again today after I clicked the free crystal timer on the home page and claimed my free 4 hour crystal.

Hope this information helps.
    edited August 2022
    Here’s a video of this happening when claiming the free crystal after opening the game

iPhone 12
    iOS 15.6
    Latest MCoC version

https://youtu.be/pDLYhJk9l9Y
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Moto G Power
    Android 11
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    iPhone 2020 SE
    This issue comes and goes randomly