**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon R4 Advice

pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone. When I finish exploring this month’s Cav quest, I’ll finally be able to get my third R4 champ and become paragon. I have a ton of options though, and I'm struggling with who to bring up. Herc and Kitty are my other R4’s. I know some champs benefit from R4 more than others. I’m truly open to anyone. I can even bring up a champ from R2 to R4.

Any thoughts and advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    If you are good with Tigra rank her up. She is amazing and have a great synergy with your Kitty Pryde. If not Then Doom is always a safe choice. High prestige and possibly the best Mystic champ.
  • Options

If you are good with Tigra rank her up. She is amazing and have a great synergy with your Kitty Pryde. If not Then Doom is always a safe choice. High prestige and possibly the best Mystic champ.

I love Tigra but I’m just ok at her so far. Still trying to learn but she’s unique and a ton of fun which I like. Doom is obviously a leader in the clubhouse but just wanted to see if there was a less obvious choice since Kitty and Herc are also no brainers.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    You can never go wrong with a R4 Torch, Fury, Apoc, or Doom. I also really like Scorpion, S2099, Hulking, BWCV, Red Mags, and Tigra was already mentioned. Any of those that you like playing / play well would be solid options.
  • Options

You can never go wrong with a R4 Torch, Fury, Apoc, or Doom. I also really like Scorpion, S2099, Hulking, BWCV, Red Mags, and Tigra was already mentioned. Any of those that you like playing / play well would be solid options.

I just got Scorpion and duped Hulkling but haven’t used them much. I know very little about either of them. I’m leaning Doom simply because I already have a R4 mutant but is it crazy that I enjoy Dr. Voodoo more?

Tigra’s tempting because she’s fun but I’m not great with her yet. Maybe it would motivate me to practice more…
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Scorpigod or S99
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Scorpigod or S99

Oh great, another champ that people unnecessarily add "God" into name.
  • Options

Scorpigod or S99

Does Scorpion need to be awakened?