**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Juggernaut Feedback [Title edited for clarity]

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
For all the things you did right with this buff youve done completely wrong.

First i swear they said if they buff a champ they weren't going to take away from what they did "hood buff" but now Juggernaut is completely worthless on defense.

Second he is almost completely unusable ive ran into so many champs and nodes that just shut him down due to a non damaging debuff. Its honestly not even worth carrying him on your team as you have to tip toe around all opponents, heck he cant even deal with most of his class advantages.

Make the gem where it only deactivates on weakness and slow this is just the laziest design i ever saw.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★

First i swear they said if they buff a champ they weren't going to take away from what they did "hood buff" but now Juggernaut is completely worthless on defense.

Second he is almost completely unusable ive ran into so many champs and nodes that just shut him down due to a non damaging debuff. Its honestly not even worth carrying him on your team as you have to tip toe around all opponents, heck he cant even deal with most of his class advantages.

Make the gem where it only deactivates on weakness and slow this is just the laziest design i ever saw.

Cry as much as you want I find him extremely useful attacker for a lot of content.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    He’ll be niche on attack, for sure, but amazing when usable.

Glad he is not a good defender now, with his buff.

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I brought this up in my line chat. Having every non-damaging debuff shut him down is too much. I think my suggestion was Slow, Fatigue, Exhaustion, Concussion. Also reduce effectiveness of Infuriate debuff by 100% and maybe make him Armour Break immune, at least when fighting Cosmics. A simple Parry shouldn't be shutting this guy down completely.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Don't know the AW tier you are in but I don't think I've faced many Juggernauts in AW lately. I don't think he was a hard defender before because he was easily countered by many champs.

Yes he is less useful now in defence but let's not pretend he was among the best defenders in the game and Kabam completely ruined him.

I honestly like the fact that Kabam didn't make him a complete pain in the bu** to face in AW.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Thanks the lords he’s not good on defense
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    That's like vodka Mixed with coffee and that tastes disgusting at least he's easier on defense
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

they are getting a little better again with new champ buffs. compared to the last few this juggs is alright. but they need to keep the quality and standard up still like i know they can (mags, former mman, and such)

They've said multiple times that both Magnetos where outliers and are not the standard in buffs.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

they are getting a little better again with new champ buffs. compared to the last few this juggs is alright. but they need to keep the quality and standard up still like i know they can (mags, former mman, and such)

They've said multiple times that both Magnetos where outliers and are not the standard in buffs.
    I like MagX more than Red Mags 🙈
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I like MagX more than Red Mags 🙈
    So do I. I know red mags is the one you want for the damage but I like the utility aspects of white Magneto.