**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a New Alliance

Username - Kilohm. As at 4 November - Summoner Level 57. Alliance War MVP 9. Base Hero Rating 296,155. Check my profile for more details.

Based in New Zealand, log on a few times a day, weekdays generally early morning 5-6am, then evening (on and off) from 5 to 10pm. Weekends generally on and off throughout the weekend. Focus on AW then AQ and then other event and story quests. I do try and make the most of the alliance and solo events to get the rewards.

Reason I am looking for a new alliance - My current alliance suits me in some ways, they are laid back and don't pressure everyone to pitch in mandatory amount of contributions to alliance events or treasury. However, they are too laid back and there is absolutely no discipline or push atleast for AW and AQ. They don't even request members to contribute for duel skirmish events (which in my view are easy crystals!) so want a new alliance that has some discipline but does not go over board with expectations - where I have to make compromises for work or my personal time.

If your alliance sounds like something I am looking for then please reach out as I would be keen to move. Check out my profile as I am sure I can contribute appropriately to the overall alliance and its members' growth.

Thanks

Kilohm (currently with SyK 12)

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Greetings. We are an active alliance of 2 bgs. Communicate well on line. Tier 8 aw. Map 5 2 to 3 times depending upon treasury. Do SA quite regularly. Participate in all alliance events regularly. We are a quite disciplined team with complete communication on line app. Do check us out. We have guys from Australia.

Sent a friend request on mcoc.
    IGN and on line: anurag1606
  • Still interested? 5M alliamce doing map 4x5.

Very active. Weekly SA.

Line and Game id: Zburatoru
  • You still looking for an alliance?

7uq8y8m07vzc.jpg

Hit me up if you're keen. We've got some spots opening up at the end of AQ.

IGN and line I'd: KryptiqAU
  • YodaAnneYodaAnne Posts: 34
    Our alliance has a pretty cool rewards system our leader has come up with, where you earn points according to events you complete, etc. One guy recently turned in his accumulated points for 5 health potions which helped him get thru one of the quest faster.

We generally run 55333 with 3 groups. Hit SA every week easily and run war (2 groups for now, but about to go to 3). If you’re interested in more specifics you can in game chat or Line YodaAnne
  • I am the Leader of IMBUE - a 10m multi-national alliance and I've struggled to find another fellow Kiwi.

I will search for you in game and contact you asap.

I will be creating a thread also, to seek other NZ'ers, and nearby nations, as we may need a couple of spots filled soon.

ingame name & line ID: BigNateDeezy
  • KilohmKilohm Posts: 10
    Thanks everyone for your responses and offers. I have a few options so will discuss with some of you and make a decision on which alliance to join. Thanks again.
  • Still looking?

Check my alliance The Fire Squad.

Game and Line ID: Zburatoru

5M alliance doing map 4x5. SA weekly. AW tier 9.

Dedicated BGs. Everybody is on line.
  • RuffNRebelRuffNRebel Posts: 41
    if you're still looking hit me up in game (Ruff and Rebel) or on Line (acdc85)
  • 1Durr1Durr Posts: 36
    Added you in game.

AW/AQ based. Ask for some donations each week to treasury but only what you can afford.
    Running map 3/4 tier 6 in AW. AW rating gives us top 100 status in our region top 3500 globally. I think we'll be perfect for you but message me if you're interested.

Cheers.