**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 1-2 defense tactic bug

There should be placed a Debuff after knock down, but, it is not here. No Debuff immunity as you can see on both champs affected by global node.
Void node 30
Guardian node 41
So, right now defensive tactics works as in 3-5 category, but on a screenshot you can see conduit-3

Comments

• HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
    Also sersi on node 51, while knocked down there are “neutralized”, “ rupture”, but there is no energy damage debuffs from global node

• FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 447 ★★★
    To be honest, the knock down part of the tactic is OP, imaging you got 5 bans, Dr Doom on several nodes will be a nightmare. It should be removed anyway.
    FunnyDude said:

To be honest, the knock down part of the tactic is OP, imaging you got 5 bans, Dr Doom on several nodes will be a nightmare. It should be removed anyway.

I agree with you, this part is weird and not only because of Dr.doom. But now it's not working as intended, so kabam should fix the globe or fix the description. AW season starts in a week, so alliances should be prepared to it. If fix is coming mid-season, it will affect badly
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 447 ★★★
    I really prefer they just fix the description, also change it from "all damage" to contact damage (no DoT), otherwise this node is going to be awful.
  • gonna be awful regardless. Vs 2-3 champs on certain nodes and bans, fights will be quite bad.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This defender tactic was not functioning at all during the latest alliance war starting the AW week. Would be nice to get recognition or an update.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Video showing silver surfer not benefiting from the Conduit global despite being tagged as such.

Recorded in AW first war of this aw week (3rd to last war before season start) tier 2
    Latest game build
    iPad Air 3rd gen iOS 15.5
    Wifi

https://youtu.be/z1LLi-rW0gQ
    *Ignore the horrid gameplay, I’m messing around with a r1 in aw then noticing I’m running 2/3 recoil with only 1 point in will power.☺️
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit guys, do you have any comment on this situation?