**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just noticed this now

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
This caught my attention when scrolling the store tab, guaranteed 1-star champ instead of the previous crystal in its place.

If anyone still missing that 1-star Hulk they need for V4 exploration, this might be worth a shot if you got spare units.

I'm missing the 1-star Wolverine, might try it sometime. I'm a big Wolverine fan. Unfortunately I got 1-Star Iron Man when I started playing instead of Wolverine.

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Thank you for simple and clear post!
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Since 1* champs don't have sig abilities, what happens if one lands on a duplicate 🤔

You get class tier1 iso✅
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Pretty cool
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Do they actually have the rare 1* champions in or are they the ones that are in the daily crystals?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,031 ★★★★★
    Thanks. I already have all the 1* champs but this is good to know.
  • Do they actually have the rare 1* champions in or are they the ones that are in the daily crystals?

Other than Deadpool (and maybe that one version of Vision ?), do you believe any others are rare ?
    I think maybe 2 or 3 champs had been changed over the years as to which ones were in the beginner Daily crystals.

But since the 1*/2* special crystal came out a while back, I think all of them (except Deadpool and maybe Vision) have been available in these newer special crystals.
    Would assume the now “1* only” crystal would have same 1* as was in the 1*/2*.
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★

Do they actually have the rare 1* champions in or are they the ones that are in the daily crystals?

Other than Deadpool (and maybe that one version of Vision ?), do you believe any others are rare ?
    I think maybe 2 or 3 champs had been changed over the years as to which ones were in the beginner Daily crystals.

But since the 1*/2* special crystal came out a while back, I think all of them (except Deadpool and maybe Vision) have been available in these newer special crystals.
    Is Hawkeye available in the crystal (or is he rare)? I've purchased some as I was missing Juggernaut and Hawkeye. Got Juggernaut, but I didn't see Hawkeyes picture passing by when opening a crystal.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Knordy said:

Is Hawkeye available in the crystal (or is he rare)? I've purchased some as I was missing Juggernaut and Hawkeye. Got Juggernaut, but I didn't see Hawkeyes picture passing by when opening a crystal.

Was trying to get Hawkeye as well on my 2nd account. Opened 3 crystals and did not see Hawkeye once. Stopped buying any further crystals until I get more information about his availability. Neither did I see Spiderman, Wolverine and Vision (AoU).
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man, Juggernaut, Vision AOU and Hawkeye are the rare ones as far as I'm concerned. If they aren't in the daily crystal then they are rare.
  • Darth_NihilusDarth_Nihilus Posts: 29
    You get 1 star Hawkeye from act 1 Exploration
  • Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man, Juggernaut, Vision AOU and Hawkeye are the rare ones as far as I'm concerned. If they aren't in the daily crystal then they are rare.

When the 1*/2* Collector Crystal crystal came out, all those 1* above were available in there (even though they may no longer have been available in the Daily crystal).

Could just be that “representation on scrolling reel doesn’t reflect the totality of what can actually be pulled”. As has been mentioned by Kabam from time to time regarding other crystals and people not seeing certain specific champs scroll by on the reel.
    Don’t know whether that is case for this 1* crystal wheel or not.

@Kabam Miike , any comment about this new 1* crystal contents ?
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I might get some disagrees with this idea but it would be really cool if Kabam could add more 1* champions especially the OG champs in the game that was released in 2014 like Cap, Thor, SL, Iron Fist, Rhino, WS, Blackbolt, Storm, Drax.
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Only 1*s in that crystal are old daily ones, OG Vision, Black Panther, Gamora, Hulk, Colossus, Juggernaut, SW. Threw away 25 units for science.
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    I did the same thing. only 1* I’m missing is Vision AoU

Only 1*s in that crystal are old daily ones, OG Vision, Black Panther, Gamora, Hulk, Colossus, Juggernaut, SW. Threw away 25 units for science.

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

You get 1 star Hawkeye from act 1 Exploration

As someone who doesn't have a 1 Star Hawkeye but had already explored Act 1 before the change, Is there anything that can be done about this? I remember that they gave some rewards out after this was changed but it obviously didn't include the 1 Stars.
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    And Legends 2022 Collector’s Crystal for
    the win!!! First one spun!

I did the same thing. only 1* I’m missing is Vision AoU