**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Enlistment Bug - canceled match making

The issue I am raising as a possible bug is for match making. My alliance enlisted for the upcoming Aug 12/13 war and had enlisted when it first became available. I was checking the enlistment statsus and took screenshots up to the 11th min mark of match making process. The alliance got enlisted at which point i assumed everything was fine and didnt grab a screenshot only to see us removed from match making. The war screen showed we did not enlist. I have a screenshot of the general chat which would show if an officer canceled which no one did. This is the 3rd time in off season this had happened to us. I have submitted a support ticket to which they only provide directions on how to enlist. This alliance has been playing war for many years and we know the basics on how to enlist. No officer canceled the war match making process.

DEVICE: Samsung Note Ultra 20

Carrier: Telus
Version 36.1.1
Game mode: Alliance War

Comments

• KamilDKamilD Posts: 3

Ur not alone. We have the same problem. But our wars not started 5th time. We contact with support and sent screen s , but they say " someone officer from alliance must canceled war" and something like " you don't know how start war " & " everything is allright"
  • darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    KamilD said:

Ur not alone. We have the same problem. But our wars not started 5th time. We contact with support and sent screen s , but they say " someone officer from alliance must canceled war" and something like " you don't know how start war " & " everything is allright"

Sorry to hear Kamild. It is frustrating when you reach out for help to support and they assume you dont know how to play this game.
    This will be the 3rd war in off season that it occured to us.
    We had two back to back get canceled, 1 successfully matched and this most recent one canceled again.
    All with support indicating someone from the alliance canceled which no one did.
  • MyWarmSocksMyWarmSocks Posts: 3
    Dear Kabam,

our alliance is in exactly the same situation. We are also being shunned by the kabam support team. We have not been offered any support or a way to solve the problem.

This is outstandingly irresponsible. Currently, we have already missed 5 wars through no fault of our own! What about our rewards?

When we contacted technical support we presented evidence that the problem is not our fault. Despite this, the support team still insists that it is our fault (for example that maybe someone clicked something by accident while putting their phone into their pocket - yup 5 officers did that a few times across the whole week! How stupid is this claim?!). Strange that such things always happen after updates that are supposed to improve the game. I can't understand why we are constantly ignored. How much longer is kabam going to sweep their incompetence under the rug?

It's upsetting to have to come to the forum and demand help because the support team just ignores our problems! If it was exclusively my problem, then maybe I would have more patience. However, this is already the 5th war that we are missing! We are not able to play wars, which makes our alliance lag behind. Especially since the new season is about to start, so could we finally get some help, or will you just continue to ignore us and tell people who have enlisted in hundreds of wars that they have suddenly forgotten how to enlist in alliance wars?

I'm sorry if my post is a little bit emotional, but how should I feel if there is no clear solution to our problem and our claims are being dismissed by some weird argumentation?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious

At least it's not during season time. Imagine the frustration if it occurred during season

We lost new recruits because they thought the alliance didnt enlist. So yes good thing it is now during season but still sucks.
  • JOLAR45JOLAR45 Posts: 12
    We have been experiencing the same issue for the entire off-season. A helpful Kabam Support employee informed me that they are investigating as many other alliances have reported similar issues. He also mentioned that compensation may be provided to those affected. Hope they can fix this before the AW season starts.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious

Any insight here? Kabam Support formed me that they are investigating, but the issue has not yet been resolved. The bug prevented us from
    participating in every offseason AW and looks like it will impact the first AW of the season as well. This is obviously very concerning to those of us who have been impacted by the issue. Thank you.
    The Alliance War season has already started. No information if the problem has been already resolved. We were not able to sign up for even war during the off season. No word about compensation. At this point this is not even funny. I’m only glad that I don’t spend money in this game anymore.
    So first war of the new season and placement gets dropped. No officers canceled match making.
    We enlisted well before enlistment ended.
    Match making began and dropped us and stated we did not enlist.

Any help from forum mods?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @kabam jax
    Another war, but this time on season. 7th times.
    KamilD said:

Another war, but this time on season. 7th times.

I submitted a ticket, please submit one as well.
  • TheBigBoys1TheBigBoys1 Posts: 3
    Dear Kobam
    We also have the same problem, alliance tag AUS321.
    Please fix as we were cancelled out of the first war today with the same problem happened 3 times during off season :(.
    If this happened to your alliance please submit a ticket. It may be the only way to get some action on war.
    Our first AW of the season got cancelled too. We have missed EVERY offseason AW and now the first AW of the season. I submitted another ticket.

We submitted a ticket two weeks ago, Kabam closed it anyway lol We were not able to play even one war in offseason and they started the season even though the issue was not addressed yet. We lost already 5 members, because they simply want yo play AW. How do you compensate that? Will kabam add us magically 5 members ? The issue exists for two weeks and has been not addressed yet! It just unbelievable how incompetent this is. If our alliance will disband due to this problem then I’m done with this game. I just can’t comprehend how few alliances can be ignored. I’m not even talking about the rewards that we missed in offseason. What it the point of playing a game where your progress is being stopped due to some bug and that’s it, What is the point ?! Especially let’s say that you pay for the game.

If there is a bug like with Scarlet Witch synergy, then Kabam is fast to address that. But like our issues affects few alliances then there is silence.

Will anyone from Kabam say even a word about possible solution ?!

@Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • OliveneOlivene Posts: 4
    edited August 2022
    We were only able to fight one off-season war every other war we were de-enlisted. Re-enlisted for the next war and the same thing. Need to get this fixed as this is happening now in season and we can’t start the season. This season is already a waste and needs to be terminated until the fix. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Device: iPhone 13 Pro Max
    iOS 15.6
    AT&T service on Wi-Fi and cellular
    Game version 36.1.1

Unfortunately, this situation has been going on for some time. no one knows where to look for help.
    Here we can only complain and there is no response anyway, the support is detached from reality and we get ridiculous things in response to our problems, as if we started playing this game yesterday. We've been platinum 4 for one and a half and now we're going to drop to bronze 3 or lower. it's hard, but you have to break the addiction of this game.
    When this happened back in January, Kabam paused the season. They should certainly be doing the same thing now.
    KT1 just covered this thread on his YouTube channel. Thank you @TheKiryu
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 397 ★★★
    what a mess, canceling this war and postponing the season for 1-2 weeks are the only right thing to do
  • Jan_McFly_Jan_McFly_ Posts: 6
    This is so ridiculous - still no answer from Kabam ☹️
  • JJ4JJ4 Posts: 38
    They really don’t care it seems. Prob responding to other posts not even important from what I’ve seen. This game is becoming a running joke. Nothing works properly .
    Might have to call for the community to Boycott MCOC and make them hurt at the pocket and for their ratings! This is unacceptable and if they want us to enjoy the game and want to play they need to fix this or lose revenue.