**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* Tigra or 6* Archangel

8SidedCircle8SidedCircle Posts: 25
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am Cavalier, plan to push for TB soon. Current mystics are 5/65 BWCV and Longshot and mutant is 5/65 Red Mags (all duped).

Not sure which of the two options will fit my roster better for pushing for TB.

TIA

6* Tigra or 6* Archangel 40 votes

Tigra
17%
MegaSkater67IvarTheBonelessDocWestSean_WhoSoyheyor1230casual0GeneralNappa 7 votes
Archangel
82%
Spity68TristanJetenyoSpeedbumpRagnarok13BrokenpseudosaneyuwHasibullahfidaAmazing_Demon05_Sham_XreissHera1d_of_Ga1actusFiiNCHGardoshRenaxqqBe_SomebodyGiantwalrus56LpooKhellendros138 33 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    AA duped is insanity, tigra is close behind. I’d go AA though
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

AA duped is insanity, tigra is close behind. I’d go AA though

I would assume the likelihood of me duping AA any time soon is a “longshot”. Does that change your opinion?
  • Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Tigra
    AA is pretty plug and play, but you master Tigra and she is a top 5-top 10 champ. Top 5 in my preference.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 92 ★★
    Tigra
    Do you have Kitty? Tigra synergy makes her insane. Plus Tigra is awesome herself.
  • Options
    DocWest said:

Do you have Kitty? Tigra synergy makes her insane. Plus Tigra is awesome herself.

Unfortunately I do not.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    @8SidedCircle which did you pick? (and why was it Mangog :trollface: )
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,587 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Since you're asking, I'm assuming you don't know how to play Tigra (no offense). AA is a beast and pretty simple to play. Just keep trying for that dupe now.
  • Options
    Haven’t picked yet! I am not opposed to learning someone new. I will report back once the choice is made.
  • Options

@8SidedCircle which did you pick? (and why was it Mangog :trollface: )

You smelled that breath? It’s glorious…
  • Options
    Still haven’t chosen. I get the drift that Tigra is extremely useful after learning how to play her. Am I wrong?
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Very tough decision. I personally would go Tigra. Not only b/c she's OP but she is so much more fun than AA. But you can't go wrong. With all that said, for others I'd recommend AA. Either way, congrats on a huge W pull and don't overthink it.
  • Options

Very tough decision. I personally would go Tigra. Not only b/c she's OP but she is so much more fun than AA. But you can't go wrong. With all that said, for others I'd recommend AA. Either way, congrats on a huge W pull and don't overthink it.

Consider it overthought. Thanks for the recommendation!

Thinking back to using her as a 4* she was super fun. Kind of tired of parry/heavy play styles. However I do want TB and beyond…
  • Options

• Options

you gotta get them once to get them twice. I def would have gone for AA.
    Well happpy for you, now learn to play tigra

Good point. Hope I don’t regret it. Took her to R2.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

ayyy my man. like i said, you won't regret either way b/c both are so good. I personally think both are equally dominant, but I use Tigra much more b/c she's more fun to use. I'm like you, I don't like the parry+heavy gameplay. It's so repetitive, so I try to avoid AA, mags, cable, capIW, etc.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

ayyy my man. like i said, you won't regret either way b/c both are so good. I personally think both are equally dominant, but I use Tigra much more b/c she's more fun to use. I'm like you, I don't like the parry+heavy gameplay. It's so repetitive, so I try to avoid AA, mags, cable, capIW, etc.
    What about the thrill of not knowing if your parry will work? Lol
  • Options

Yeah, mags and cap IW are regulars for me but it’s often mundane.
  • Options

What about the thrill of not knowing if your parry will work? Lol
    Lol, hate that