**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What are Galan’s immunities

Rebel_6ixxRebel_6ixx Posts: 5
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I wish these things where more obvious in the champion description, but what are his immunities?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,468 ★★★★★
    They seem pretty obvious to me but he has immunity to fate seal, nullify, power drain/burn/lock, and special lock
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

I wish these things where more obvious in the champion description, but what are his immunities?

More obvious than reading it in his abilities? Does he need a flag or something with them written on it to make it easier?

• Rebel_6ixxRebel_6ixx Posts: 5

More obvious than reading it in his abilities? Does he need a flag or something with them written on it to make it easier?

I was thinking like a straightforward table that’s less wordy. But thanks for pointing it out for me!