**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Alliance War Diversity Tool - Skull AW Diversity Tool

Hello Everyone,
I want to introduce a new AW Diversity Tool! The smartest and simplest tool to manage the AW Diversity.
Key features of the tool:

- Free for all
- Manage diversity from any device (Mobile, Tablet, PC)
- Easy Login with Google and You can signup too!
- Never loss data while sharing between alliance officers.
- Officers can work together via invitation (Join via Invite Code or Share the Invite Link)
- Set Champion's Start Level, Rank, Sig Level, War node, Detect duplicate champions in single battle group and many more features!

How to use the Skull AW Diversity Tool
https://youtu.be/3yONPWKJ8mo

Set your AW Diversity Now: https://awdt.insaneskull.com/

I hope you will enjoy it.
Let me know if there are more features that you like to see :blush:

Comments

• Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Kinda looks shockingly similar to the awdt that already exists with the added spot for nodes…

https://awdiversity.arni2.site/
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    New features Added

- Alliance owner can remove any officer from the alliance.
    - Alliance owner can make other officer alliance owner.

Alliance owner will be the person who created the alliance in Skull AW Diversity Tool.
    New Feature : Auto Alliance War Defense Tactic suggestion from your selected defenders for particular season.

edited January 2023
    New Feature Added

- Alliance owner can clear any particular BG Diversity, BG Members or Whole Alliance Data in just one Tap.

Alliance owner will be the person who created the alliance in Skull AW Diversity Tool.

New Feature Added - Defenders count by star level and rank. In order to view counts we have to add star level and rank while creating diversity.

• KeltanKeltan Posts: 467 ★★
    Thank you
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104
    suggestion - the node info on the battlegroup view should be much bigger. it's very hard to read at present for me. thanks
    @JerryJiver Thanks for feedback, I will update the view for better readability.
    New Feature Added - Defenders can be marked as Ascended while creating Diversity. Ascended Defenders will be displayed in Golden Text like below images when viewing diversity.

New features
    - Defense Tactic Selection for Season. Tactic Champions will be highlighted on every related sections. Defense Tactic Selection is on home page.
    - More than 30 members can be added now. So swapping will be easy.
    - Brand new look to DD view