Who would you rank 4 to become Paragon?

baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Member Posts: 271 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all. So I'll be able to rank up someone next once the EOP rewards come in. Thing is, I knew it when it started and I still don't know who to rank up. Here are my choices:

Top Picks;
-Cable
-Diablo (sig 60)
-Guardian (sig 104)
-Hit Monkey
-Hulkbuster (sig 80)

Wild Cards, don't like them or I suck using them;
-Kitty Pride (sig 1)
-Nick Fury (sig 1)
-Omega Red (sig 200)
-Archangel (sig 40)
-Kingpin (sig 65)
-Claire Widow (sig 100)

Already have Apoc and Herc at rank 4 and want someone who brings something completely different. Keep in mind, I do run them 'suicide masteries.' Any suggestions would be welcomed and if you can, an explanation as to why. Wish I could rank them all up, but Can only do 1.

Thank you for your help and stay safe out there.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Burrito2525Burrito2525 Member Posts: 515 ★★★
    I’d do kingpin or kitty over any of your top picks. Of the top though I’d say diablo.
  • RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    Kitty or Nick would be the obvious choices, as it seems you’ve put gems into them.

On the other hand, King pin and Claire would also be good options. Monke would be a fun one as well :)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde, Diablo, and Guardian
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Member Posts: 271 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Riptide said:

Kitty or Nick would be the obvious choices, as it seems you’ve put gems into them.

On the other hand, King pin and Claire would also be good options. Monke would be a fun one as well :)

The thing with Kitty and why she isn't my top choice, you need Tigra whom I only have at 5 star and I absolutely suck and don't like using her. In other words, she's just dead weight on my roster, so most I'll ever get is 4 spots for a team. And Monkey is just beyond fun for me. I know Nick is rated higher, but since I use suicides, I rarely use Nick and I hate playing with only 30% health, since I get clocked all the time.

Either way, thank you for taking the time to write this. Much appreciated friend.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    If you think kitty needs tigra or any synergy for that matter then don’t do her, you obviously don’t understand her.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    If you run full suicide mastery; the following are your best bet.. Kitty Pryde (in phase take no damage from recoil), Omega Red, Kingpin, Diablo or Claire Voyant are your best option...
    It all boils down to who you like and use.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    They are your r4s, rank someone you like using and who you would use. I would recommend Diablo or Canle because both of them are beasts of DoT, plus Diablo has great survivability to add to his damage.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,797 ★★★★★
    I took my BWCV to R4 and have never looked back. But I agree it should be someone you enjoy using.

From your Top Picks, I'd personally go with Diablo. He's got a ton of utility and great damage when the opponent can be poisoned.

If you think kitty needs tigra or any synergy for that matter then don’t do her, you obviously don’t understand her.

Never said that I did. I don't claim to be the smartest. My little pea sized brain only goes so far, lol.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★

Never said that I did. I don't claim to be the smartest. My little pea sized brain only goes so far, lol.
    Fair enough, I’d do BWCV she was one of my 3 first to get paragon myself, she’ll leave no regrets.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    Diablord the Farmer
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 892 ★★★
    Herc is my 1st, Apocalypse will be 2nd, Claire will probably be my 3rd one day.
  • Splitter5050Splitter5050 Member Posts: 39
    Kitty or Omega Red, he is sig 200 and you run suicides.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    since you use sucides omega red, bwcv, (honestly i don't know how good diablo is i haven't looked at his buff and i returned after like 6 months)
  • GardoshGardosh Member Posts: 84
    As others have mentioned, pick the champ you enjoy and use the most. 🙂
    Thank you all for your response. After reading and thinking about it, I'm goign with either Diablo, Omega or Claire Widow. I'll give Kitty another shot and see if I finally have enough skill to use her decently.

Thank you again.