**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 5: Archangel or x23

Thoughts? Archangel is sig 79, x23 is not yet duped.

I've found Archangel is incredible, but very situational. Can only really use for boss-kill in Wars, but is awesome for story and other in-game content. X23 is... well, just a recharge machine. Bit more useful, but nowhere near as powerful IMO.

Comments

• Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    @WyattEarp Archangel for sure. Has much better debufss compared to X-23. Don't get me wrong, X-23 is strong but if she is un-duped then the scales tip to Archangel for me.
  • Options
    WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    @WyattEarp Archangel for sure. Has much better debufss compared to X-23. Don't get me wrong, X-23 is strong but if she is un-duped then the scales tip to Archangel for me.

Kind of my thought process at all. Funny thing... I've almost duped her twice in the last week. Haha. At the same time, I have to believe at some point I'll dupe her, or hit a Mutant awakening gem... so I almost want to take the dupe out of the equation. For how long it takes to earn t4cc, I won't be able to bring another up for a looooong time. Thus, the grinding over the decision.
  • Options
    In my opinion, if you have classic Wolvie, you don't really need X-23 lol
    But if not, she is a good regen champ. She is also a very strong bleeder, and is still decent against bleed immune champs with her cruelty buffs. Just don't use specials if you want to heal.

Archangel is an excellent champ, especially at that duplicate level. He ignores ability accuracy reduction like Mordo, so Antman's glancing doesn't block his bleeds, and he can parry the magnetos reliably, and he can inflict bleed on a well armored CW with no problem.
    He inflicts bleeds at a decent rate, and once you have a few bleeds stacked, every blocked hit triggers a poison stack on the enemy. That adds up quickly, folks.
    His neurotoxins, which deal sizable damage themselves, count as a passive effect and can't be shrugged off, heal block the opponent, and reduce flat ability accuracy (both offensive and defensive from what I understand) by ~30%. 4 stacks of this is completely debilitates the opponent. They also inflict a short stun when they expire. His sp3 also guarantees a poison and bleed stack, along with a nice long stun, so you can stack up some bleeds with his heavies.

HOWEVER, if the champ you are fighting is bleed immune, you won't be able to get any neurotoxin, and no poisons aside from the sp3 poison.
  • Options
    Who knows, there might be a node in act 5 that attacks ability accuracy that he can slide right by with no problem