**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam can you tell the drop rate for sub featured champ?

AddictorAddictor Posts: 380 ★★★
I don’t know if you guys notice that there’s no drop rate for sub featured champ in cavalier crystals.
I’m a veteran player and I still don’t know what’s the drop rate for the sub featured champion in cavalier crystals for newly released champions. As you know, this crystal has chance to drop both champions, it shows that the drop rate for 6 star featured champion is 0.3%, but it doesn’t show the drop rate for the sub featured. I have no idea if the sub featured champion has higher or lower chance to drop. According to my personal experience, the drop rate for sub featured is lower, but from what I’ve seen from other people, the chance might be higher. It’s really confusing! Can you clarify that? Can you tell me the specific drop rate for that?

Comments

• Options
    I’ve contacted kabam support, but looks like the representative can not answer what I asked. The answer was ambiguous and confusing. So @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax anyone can help in here?
  • Options

Sub featured is about twice the % of the featured.

Bro are you sure? Have you got the info about that?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    there are 24 champions in the crystal. 6 featured, 18 non-featured. you have the exact same chance of pulling every champion
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

there are 24 champions in the crystal. 6 featured, 18 non-featured. you have the exact same chance of pulling every champion

They’re talking about Featured Cav crystals, not the 5 or 6 star featured crystals.
    now that makes more sense. i was super confused when i read the comments. probably would've been a good idea to read the whole post, wouldn't it?
  • Options
    I’ve wondered about this too.

Sometimes (various limited crystals) the image shown with the crystal will be showing 2 different champs, while the description only mentioned 1 as the improved odds “Feature”.

Or the description does actually tell of both “featured” champs available from it, but yet the “odds” percentages only tells increased rate for the 1 particular champ.

Seems inconsistent/confusing.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    So... still no info on that rate?
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★

So... still no info on that rate?

Really adding fuel to the fire aren’t we 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Here's one that's testing my memory. I was in discussions explaining the order, and I can't recall. I believe it was Basic>Featured>Subfeatured. I'm unclear.
  • Options
    (with apologies to the “Scorpion” thread about odds in the 15000 shard Featured crystals)

Even though it has been pointed out over there that those odds are indeed 1/24th each for the included champs in those 15000 Featured crystals (in part because there is no specific breakdown saying it is anything other than even odds).

One points still need clarifying here for these other type of 1 or 2 champ Limited Feature crystals offered each month.

Yes, Support Knowledgebase does say that odds are equal *unless* noted differently on the crystal.
    But as mentioned above, the “Dual Feature” (or feature + sub-feature) champ crystals tend to NOT display what the secondary (sub-feature) champ's odds are in those crystals.

@Kabam Miike , so to make screencap below from Support Pages truly accurate, sub-featured champs odds need to be specifically stated. Like the recent WONG / RINTRAH crystal (yes that had other issues involved, but as to the odds of BOTH champs not being listed).