Android gameplay freezes at the worst times

I rarely make a post, but this issue is ridiculous to the point of making this game unplayable, the timing of my combos and specials are thrown off because of the game freezing, but the AI definitely has no problems taking advantage of the situation. I stopped trying to got for cavalier because this is just complete nonsense, it feels rigged to be completely honest, I was able to deal with the parry issues by dexing more and the compensation helped, but this is WAYYY worse, and so far no fixes or compensation packages, BTW it was real crappy to take away the glory after the initial compensation package for the parry issues, these next compensation packages better be outstanding or me and my kids will just leave the game, ive dealt with alot of stuff over the years, parry issues, not being able to play unless on wifi, but this has got to be the worst yet. do the right thing kabam, and stop being so stingy with the tier 5 class catalyst fragmetnts, I want to rank up my 6* champs before I retire, thank you!