Gameplay issues cont’d…

We’re still having Parry and Evade issues among other issues in the game and it’s really taking its toll when it happens in AQ and War, like it just did on me.
Lost 2 fights to an easy Domino fight all because the game wouldn’t let me evade her SP2 on both losses. Even in AQ when the Parry’s or Evades quit working, we take a huge hit on our health, sometimes even have to revive, and it’s still not cheap to use health potions. Yeah, Kabam finally put some stuff in the Glory store, but we’re limited to just TWO purchases on health potions everyday. That gets us about maybe half health on just one champion.

This all boils down to money obviously for Kabam. This **** is just redundant and ridiculous now.

And for those of you that will reply with “I’m not having any gameplay issues, must be you”, Well good for you if you’re not having any gameplay issues! No need to respond to this post then. Just because YOU are not having any issues doesn’t mean everyone else isn’t either.

Comments

• CaptianHungaryCaptianHungary Member Posts: 24
    Now the game’s force closing mid-fight. There’s 2 more “defender kills” for our opponents in War…..

Good thing it’s not actual War Season. Do these issues ever end??
  • CaptianHungaryCaptianHungary Member Posts: 24
    edited August 2022
    Well, I thought today would be a better day, but nope, apparently not.

Still having Parry issues, then my champions want to throw a damn light attack when I tap block to Parry lmao. SMDH
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    My player is moving backwards when trying to keep the bain on the defender. It's unplayable, and Kasham wants us to spend $$$??? Joke after joke after joke!!
  • ShadowAuraShadowAura Member Posts: 3
    Some of my newer release date champs feel so smooth but some older ones like sentinel for example can barely dash back to dex anything.... everything feels so sticky and like laggy almost. Playing on a New Iphone 13 Pro.... Seriously needs to be looked at
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Same old ****, the player is dashing forward instead of block in AW. Simple unnecessary kills of 2 of my 3 champs on a defender that was an easy kill. Same old issues, same old ****.