**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Join Me, maybe, on my journey to become Paragon before I graduate High School

The title of the post should say it all. I’m in a Gold 3 alliance. I have 7 6* champs at rank 3 and 4 of them awakened. I have not done any of the Carina’s Challenges yet. I am a Thronebreaker player since 2 months ago. I have Act 7 completed, but not explored yet except 1 path in 7.1. My challenge is to become Paragon by next June as soon as possible. I will have work and school to prioritize, but this challenge should keep me occupied, and maybe I can set up a YT channel to showcase my progress. Also, I’m just an average player who got lucky in reaching Thronebreaker a couple months ago before the recent Act 6 nerf.

Join me on my quest to reach Paragon while also maintaining a healthy life outside of the game. There will be both laughing and crying, and of course, a growth in character. If this is a dumb ad to you, so be it, just maybe show up to see my progress on YouTube as Pinheadious in the upcoming months.

Comments

• Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    2 extra details. My first video will be an account tour. And the second detail is that I probably won’t be able to finish the challenge in time, but I will complete as soon as possible.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Good luck to you! And you definitely can do it! Remember that rankup resources will only get easier and easier to acquire in the next year.
    You got this! 👍
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    You’ve got this!
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Seems very doable. 16 points in each of the next 3 EOP will get you 1 r4. 100% act 7 for another. And then between TB EQ objective, the side quest, loyalty store, and gauntlet, you should have another one with out having to even touch carina.
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Will definitely have to check this out! Love seeing other around my age and progression playing the game being that I’m only a college student myself.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Always nice to see the young generation set aspirational goals for themselves.

Good luck OP 🤞
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    A fellow Storm PX pfp'er on a journey to attain the most coveted title of all.
    Count me in!
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I’ll be following your journey on YT :)
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ah, next June. I was getting worried about what timeline you were setting for yourself because in the current meta it wouldn’t be easy starting with that progress but it will definitely get easier over the year.
  • Options
    Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    Pinheadious, good luck on your journey to Paragon and good luck in your second level of education.
  • Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Alright, I posted the account tour, the challenge shall follow suit.
  • Options
    Good luck on your journey! subbed to your channel and excited to see where you go!