**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legends celebration 6 star arena

Getting that pop up message every time I try to lock down the match up, and when I press ok button it takes me out of the arena.
@Kabam Miike any idea what's going on? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Ivan394Ivan394 Posts: 18
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    Ivan394 said:
    I closed out of the app completely. When I went back in I hit the request help button on all of my champs and it seemed to fix it. At least temporarily. Although, I had to exit the match I tried to enter thus losing my streak and multiplier.
  • Options
    Hey summoners, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I passed it along to the game team for investigation. I've seen suggestions from another forum-member in a similar thread that suggests if you manually select your team members you may be able to temporarily resolve this issue.

Hoping to have a more permanent fix soon.
  • Options
    @Ivan394
    What arena were you playing in when you encountered this issue? I want to pass the info along to the game team.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

@Ivan394
    What arena were you playing in when you encountered this issue? I want to pass the info along to the game team.

That's 6* celebration arena
  • Options
    Ivan394Ivan394 Posts: 18
    Kabam Jax said:

@Ivan394

I was playing in the 6star shards celebration arena. As you mentioned, manually selecting the champs seems to have resolved the issue and it hasn't happen again yet.
    By the way, thanks for looking into it.
  • Options
    Arena de celebração de 6*
    Estou com o mesmo problema a horas.😞