**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legend Event Piggy Bank

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
The in-game update message stated there would be a piggy bank going live with the event, but I’m not seeing it. Is there going to be one, or was the update message in error?

Comments

• Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Ya.. I too dont see piggy bank as mentioned in update..

However, looking at other Legends celebrations events not being progression based.. Think piggy bank might offer 5* shards or GMCs.. will pass
  • Options
    XreissXreiss Posts: 58
    I don’t see the piggy bank ethier, hoping it give cav crystals or 6 star shards
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I don't see anywhere in the in game update message about a piggy bank.
  • Options
    MoShizzleMoShizzle Posts: 56
    Appears they retracted the piggy bank info from mail and everywhere else
  • Options

Huh. That’s interesting, it had been at the very bottom, but the message has been updated and that chunk of it has been removed. Guess that answers my question!
  • Options
    GarrettN said:

Wicket329 said:

Huh. That’s interesting, it had been at the very bottom, but the message has been updated and that chunk of it has been removed. Guess that answers my question!
    Can’t put too much effort into the Legends Celebration. Would hate for the rewards to be too strong!
    Eh, I don’t mind it. I mostly just didn’t want to get started on the arena grind, then see the piggy banks released, and then have to go back in for additional rounds.