Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Sooooo, can we get that RG buff now?

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 418 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Since it’s already done. We know the world situation is πŸ’© but the game character has nothing to do with it. I get pushing it back at that exact moment but I think it’s time now.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    are we sure it was red guardian and not og black widow
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 266 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Or even Red Skull.
  • Options
    TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 120 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does anyone have a link to what you're discussing? Did they push a buff back at some point?
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do not believe he is in need of a buff right now
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 β˜…β˜…

Really all he needs is high sig and some longer debuff duration and he’s a solid champ. Would love a 6* sig 200 myself
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 804 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rg? Rad guy?

Also kabam already planned some of the buff, just be patient. Anyway red guardian is good, don't think he need a buff
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Or even Red Skull.

I honestly thought it was RS the entire time. His character fit the bill more to me.

As for the moment, I’d rather they focus on the Antman buff right now anyways because I want justice for Scott Lang
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m willing to bet that it was Rhino.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Personally, I think RG is underrated. He's not flashy, but he's stable.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I’m willing to bet that it was Rhino.

This is what I was under the impression it would have been
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I remember talk about this when Russia invaded Ukraine and they put it on halt because they though it wasn't appropriate or something like that at the time. hope we get it now. He's awesome.
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 418 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Really all he needs is high sig and some longer debuff duration and he’s a solid champ. Would love a 6* sig 200 myself

Longer debuffs (like literally double the durations) and a guaranteed crit on that sp2 and he’s good to go
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Personally, I think RG is underrated. He's not flashy, but he's stable.

I agree. He is also a great alternative to Spidey 2099. Surely their damage and utilities has huge difference but the "buff immune" ability is always good to have. I have him at 5r5 and he helped through some fight in Act 6 & 7. Idk why people are disagreeing with you.