**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 star Ronan in a crystal

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
I just got the in-game message with the replacement crystals for the She-Hulk issue (wrong champs in the crystal).

I found it very strange that one of my crystals had a 4-star Ronan in it. I thought he, and a few others were never available in these kinds of crystals, and try to save their value for doing Realm of Legends).

Was this a mistake [and therefore another around of crystals should be sent :) ], or is this a new trend?

Comments

• (if this were just continued in the “what making me angry cristal” thread, where they had contents screenshot posted)

Original wording also included Ronan, with potentiality of 4* amongst other Star versions.

Unless the crystal specifically states “DOES NOT INCLUDE xxxxxxx” (like some other crystals do say from time to time for high unreleased Star versions) then it does.

I’ve seen several other places where ROL reward champs (4* Ronan, Rhino, and I forget whomelse, originally exclusive to there) have been available elsewhere over time.