**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inputs still missing months after compensation

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Firstly, I don't want to sound negative as I am always highlighting flaws in the software and design. So Firstly I would like to thank developers for increasing the rewards and side quest rewards to a more appropriate level.
But, this month in particular in all forms of event aw, aq, arena and quest some fights I just cannot land a parry, the frequency is about 5-10% of matches but this could be really an important issue in war when 1 or 2 deaths count for everything. To me, obviously these input issues occur often well over 12months from when first identified, but thus month has been particularly bad. Try thoughts is the compensation was to "say sorry" about inputs not forget about them.
Has anyone else found this to be an issue recently

Comments

• Options
    ShadowAuraShadowAura Posts: 3
    AQ has just been miserable for me the past month. I used XL tech champs Sentinel and Warlock... Sentinel causes the whole game to freeze and will not dash back for the life of him. Warlock almost same way. No issue with parry or dex has every been fixed imo
  • Options
    It would nice nice if I could post videos on the forum as a proof. At the moment if just my word but videos can justify this. Actually yesterday many alliance members (not all) where complaining about parry and other functions.
    @ShadowAura I would think if they fixed it that would be great news and would mention new inputs in there news page... unless I missed it
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    Happening to me pretty frequently, it's got to a point now where I anticipate it and try not to rely on parry, which is definitely not ideal but I'm perfectly aware that Kabam won't ever fix it or can't fix it. Either way, I think it's part of the game now
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Turn off beta inputs, for me it made it better. Not perfect, just better. Still have to deal with a sometimes super fast AI and missed inputs still will exist.
  • Options
    NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    LBN1 said:

Turn off beta inputs, for me it made it better. Not perfect, just better. Still have to deal with a sometimes super fast AI and missed inputs still will exist.

Same
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★
    My players has a mind of their own when it comes to blocking. They like to dash forward towards an SP.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    I am getting my butt whopped in 7.3.2 on the skill path and most the time dex isn't working costing my champs and making me restart!
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    The inputs are so bad that I literally had to learn to replay the game
  • Options
    LBN1 said:

I agree, beta inputs are a backward step I gave it a month, it's not a timing issue it's a broken mechanic . The normal mode is better, but still so non-functional
  • Options
    Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    Taking the fun out of the game for me anymore. Controls are terrible more then they are good. I dont enjoy doing war or aq , it just makes me angry an stressed. Been playing the game for so long an keep hoping for things to get better , but they just get worse an more disappointing. The AI continues to change an recover faster an move faster an my champs move slower an respond slower.
  • Options
    I can imagine those trying to become TB getting frustrated when dealing with the GM with the current input issues.
  • Options
    To me alone, this is just a money grab for me to try to spend $$$ and waste units on buying revives, when getting stomped on by input issues. Waiting for hell to freeze over b4 I spend any $$$ on this game.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Can’t even 5 hit combo anymore, in case the ai decides to hit you after your 5th hit, often can’t get away in time, or if they have a special one they can always hit you with it. Dex equals parry half the time and this week drops are blocking like crazy again
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    I want one of the mods to get on here and say the game is officially fixed and that’s why there has been no compensation. And since they won’t we deserve a statement as to why no compensation. Ignoring and deleting comments and shadow bans doesn’t make the problem go away. So Why do you continue to remain quiet?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Connectivity and input issues continue for me, even after updating devices, modem and router.

Input drop? Check
    Frame stutter? Check
    Random dashing? Check

Is there any hope this will get better? Admittedly, it isn’t as bad as it was last year, but the lack of reliable controls is very frustrating.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 267 ★★★
    It’s still dreadful. Sometimes parry works. But I’ve got to the point where I don’t trust it even when I see the parry prompts. That I dash back first just in case. Then the ai wakes up as I go to attack and I get pummeled. It’s a lose lose situation. And well don’t even ask how dex is. If I want to dex back it causes a parry (which is terrible with window of opportunity node) and even just trying to back up to get the ai to throw specials causes constant parry.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Heavys are freezing again and you have to wait until you get hit by the opponent to continue - until there is no registration of any input. Only appears in AQ but there a lot. Normally I do all 5 days Map6 without any item and do both Minis and the Boss. But know I have to use items on day one. Annoying...
  • Options
    dnoles89dnoles89 Posts: 2
    edited September 2022
    I thought having an iPhone 13 Pro would be an improvement over my old android. No difference and in some respects even worse with the inputs. Can’t hold a block or chain a combo sometimes. Also now I see random dash forwards or backwards when I’m not even trying to. This game is too unstable, you have to spend just to complete any meaningful content. It’s gotten to the point of what’s the point now.