Options

Next Sigil Champ

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 418 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
1) Sigil Witch should go into the next 6* featured. Time for everyone to have a realistic shot at getting her. Honestly past due

2) it’s time for a new sigil champ. Stormbreaker Thor? Maestro? or maybe a sick champ who didn’t get voted for like Blue Marvel or Kushala
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,510 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    They won’t make a brand new champ sigil exclusive. Just like unstoppable colossus, goldpool, and immortal iron fist there is already a scarlet witch variant in the game available to everyone. Different abilities but you can at least own “scarlet witch.” I could MAYBE see a Thor variant or maestro variant but it wont be a runner up from the summoner’s choice.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Kool-Aid Man.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    I think OP's point is good. With increased inventory there is less reason to get the Sigil. And there is no reason to keep her behind the paywall forever. Adding a new exclusive Sigil champ makes sense purely from a business standpoint.
  • Options

Kool-Aid Man.

Oh yea!
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    As F2P id be happy to take a shot at getting her finally.

Just got her as a 5* recently thx to her first and only arena.

Everyone disagreeing with u are spenders who already have her dupped and dont want us to have it as well, as it would diminish her value.

I mean, i was ultrapissed they made a paywall champ, but as long as kabam make it available for everyone some time after, i can live with that.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

As F2P id be happy to take a shot at getting her finally.

Just got her as a 5* recently thx to her first and only arena.

Everyone disagreeing with u are spenders who already have her dupped and dont want us to have it as well, as it would diminish her value.

I mean, i was ultrapissed they made a paywall champ, but as long as kabam make it available for everyone some time after, i can live with that.

HELL YEAH
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    The have insisted there won’t be one for a long time…. But when that time comes, I could see it being Deadpool.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★

The have insisted there won’t be one for a long time…. But when that time comes, I could see it being Deadpool.

Can't see it being Deadpool unless it's a sigil Deadpool we haven't seen before. I'm rooting for Sigil Strange lol.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    We will definitely get another way to get a non-payed sigil at some point in the future in order to acquire the 6-star SW.

We don't need another sigil champion. Lets not make it a trend to have one every X ammount of time
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 942 ★★★
    Nocko said:

I completely agree. Im a sigil subscriber but imo the champ has been behind a paywall long enough, and should now be available for all users and a new champion replace her as a "sigil champ"

I know that's not likely to happen any time soon but without a sigil champ to work towards i too am wondering if it's the sigil is worth it

THANK YOU
  • Options
    I love the concept of it for sigil but the timetable should be reasonable for the champ to then be in the feature. Like a new sigil champ every year, and in a year or 18 months and the champ should be in the featured 6* crystal. That sort of schedule makes sense to me.