**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* Champ next at R3

AnbeiAnbei Posts: 120
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Which champion will help me the most in act 6?

Which 6* Champ next at R3 14 votes

She-Hulk (duped)
57%
EtjamaErcarretRenaxqqW32willrun4adonutmbgibsonCederVeto87 8 votes
Longshot (duped)
35%
MysterioEwell65SSS69Soyheyor123Noise72DaBigGubGub 5 votes
Misty Knight (unduped)
7%
PowerOfACandle 1 vote

Comments

• DaBigGubGubDaBigGubGub Posts: 39
    edited August 2022
    Longshot (duped)
    She-Hulk is a lot less useful than she seems. I brought my 5 star up to r5 and have barely ever used her. To date she’s my most regretted rank up. Longshot all the way.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    She-Hulk (duped)

She-Hulk is a lot less useful than she seems. I brought my 5 star up to r5 and have barely ever used her. To date she’s my most regretted rank up. Longshot all the way.

I mean Longshot ain't exactly useful either
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    She-Hulk (duped)
    She-Hulk has the easiest access to Slow in the game, assuming you can use heavy attacks. That's super useful.

Her ramp-up potential is also insane under the right circumstances. There's a reason she was the best option for that Carina's Challenge where you had to clear Realm of Legends with only A-Force members or whatever the restriction was. She worked just as well as Aegon and Guillotine 2099 did for the other two CCs in ROL.

I just pulled Misty myself and I've been liking what I've seen myself. She seems to be a fairly simple champion that, nonetheless, can do the limited amount of things she has access to in her kit very well.

Don't have Longshot so I can't comment.