**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Post your legendary 5* and mythic crystal pulls here

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
I had some insane luck

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 5* as usually so no need to post it. I don’t understand why the mythic crystal are not more available - it’s 80% a 5* anyway
  • Options

I pulled a 5* as usually so no need to post it. I don’t understand why the mythic crystal are not more available - it’s 80% a 5* anyway

yeah i wonder why also that was my first mythic crystal ever
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

I had some insane luck

Congratulations on your pulls! I still don't have Apoc in any rarity. Still keep hoping to get at least a 3*, but will just wait until then.
  • Options
    rip you know i am ok with the 5* but i got the 6* before that lol
  • Options

Warlockjr said:

I had some insane luck

Congratulations on your pulls! I still don't have Apoc in any rarity. Still keep hoping to get at least a 3*, but will just wait until then.
    its the same thing with me and knull
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    5 star scorpi(on-ion)
    5 star anti venom dupe
    Some random 4 star
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    Nothing good. I got the lower rarity from both pulls. Didn't remember what they were.

I'll form another mythic crystal from the AW alliance event next war so maybe I'll pull something worthwhile then, but like others have said in the thread, I have no idea why these crystals are so rare in the game. As a Paragon player, mythic crystals are completely useless to me 80% of the time (or 100% of the time so far, given that I haven't pulled a single 6* from the three or so I've opened). Legendary crystals have absolutely nothing of value to me besides ISO and a 20% chance for a tiny bit of 6* shards, and I haven't even formed a single one of those myself since there hasn't been a reliable source of shards for them.
  • Options

5 star scorpi(on-ion)
    5 star anti venom dupe
    Some random 4 star

just got a 5* scropigod out of a featured really happy about it
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    edited August 2022

Opened 3 mythic crystals since they were released and pulled a 5* somebody (can’t remember who as not relevant), a 6* first time pull of ibom and then this one today (had no 6* version of either mags before so over the moon). They’ve been bloody good to me!
  • Options
    nice
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Nothing memorable
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    Duped 6* Sunspot from Mythic :smile:
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 280 ★★
    5* Joe Fixit :(
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    No, thanks
  • Options

Duped 6* Sunspot from Mythic :smile:

Michael Rosen Nice GIFs | Tenor
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    I opened my latest and got my first 6* - another Dormammu dupe. If I ever decide to be a pain to people in BG or AW, I might rank him up but for now....ugh.