**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow (Scytalis)

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Just spent a pointless amount of time trying to Google what the name means to no avail. Maybe it just sounds cool?

Hoping she’ll be a playable character at some point!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Original. Very excited! Looks cool
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,400 ★★★★★

She does look pretty awesome. But, I have to agree with boy Groot.

I have to agree with this
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,655 Guardian

She's an original creation and a variant boss like act 7 Kang or the Gwenmaster. No guarantees that she'll be available to the public right away but, 🤞 she's a trophy champ sometime down the road.

It's very likely she will never be an available champ like all the special bosses kabam has added unfortunately. However kabam might add her sometime depending on why we're fighting her in 8.1
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Also for any Dune fans, the name reminds me of Scytale, the Face Dancer
    Buttehrs said:

Kabam teased her following the last mroc tie in. Guess we can tell who another special boss will be now too.

Hulk looks sick
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Kabam teased her following the last mroc tie in. Guess we can tell who another special boss will be now too.

oh that hulk boss is gonna be awesome
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

oh that hulk boss is gonna be awesome
    I forsee him being a royal pain in the rear end.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

I did some Google exploring too… i found this and it confused me. Anyone have any theories?

Found here: https://www.deviantart.com/teddy115/art/Scytalis-921847919

that is something to keep track of. looks like a 3d model from the game files or hand-made from scratch. pretty cool regardless
  • I’m down. I like my black widows
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Hulk seen in this video and Black Widow confirmed, with the plot of 8.1 being about reuniting the split up Avengers? Definitely gonna be fighting versions of the OG six. At least four of them (my guess is BW, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Thor since the video talked about Cap and Iron Man specifically reuniting)
    Wicket329 said:

Buttehrs said:

Hulk seen in this video and Black Widow confirmed, with the plot of 8.1 being about reuniting the split up Avengers? Definitely gonna be fighting versions of the OG six. At least four of them (my guess is BW, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Thor since the video talked about Cap and Iron Man specifically reuniting)
    We see 3 corrupted champs in the video Black widow hulk and punisher being bosses with maybe the chronoserpent as the final boss
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

Wicket329 said:

Buttehrs said:

We see 3 corrupted champs in the video Black widow hulk and punisher being bosses with maybe the chronoserpent as the final boss
    Ahhh that’s right, punisher did make an appearance in that video. Haven’t watched it since it dropped but I suppose now would be a good time for a rewatch.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

4 characters and 4 chapters in a act hmm
  • GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 134 ★★
    Maybe we can finally get a Black Widow that can reliably do 100% aar
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Just need to Thanos snap away all the mercs and maybe we'd get her from act 8 legend runs
  • Hey @Aldac, if you haven't already, please share this Champion suggestion and any others you may have in our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.