**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Is she immune to poison? I ask as I was trying to using Archangel against her in Act 6 and when trying to get a poison so to get neurotoxins I saw immune come up and was curious about this.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yes, click on her profile. That's how you see what immunities/abilities are active. "Poison immunity" should give it away.

It's the same for all of the Captain Marvels in game, a lot of cosmics in general, many science champs, all robots and a few others like BWCV when used correctly, Hulks, Abomintations, and all the champs that can shrug it or phase it.

Really though, check out each champs profile and read up on them. That is how you will find your counters for specific nodes/paths... that, or youtube them in advance where someone has already done the leg work.
  • Options
    Thank you both for your comments! I would normally check the info on the champion screen, but currently not on my phone or the game and was thinking about this. Thank you @TitoBandito187 for further information related to this to better flush it out!
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Thank you both for your comments! I would normally check the info on the champion screen, but currently not on my phone or the game and was thinking about this. Thank you @TitoBandito187 for further information related to this to better flush it out!

You can use auntm.ai as well to look up champ info, and more. It’s a really helpful website!

• Options
    Riptide said:

You can use auntm.ai as well to look up champ info, and more. It’s a really helpful website!

I did try, but couldn't find anything about poison immunity, but now I know all Captain Marvels are poison immune. I already knew robots, Abomination had it, but definitely forgot about the Captain Marvels being immune to poison.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Immunities are usually mentioned in the Passive category
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    we need to teach this lad about ctrl + F
  • Options

I'm sorry son, I've got some bad news for you. You'll never make it as a scholar.

Because I miss this. I'm sorry that is faulty logic. Everyone is prone to making a mistake. I admit I overlooked and forgot about this, but to say a mistake means I can't be a scholar isn't logical.

I want to respond and say if you meant "it"( You'll never make it as a scholar) jokingly no problem, but if serious please rethink what you have said and ask yourself honestly have I ever made a mistake about something on MCOC let alone about life.

In regards to @K00shMaan I do know about that, but in the moment didn't think about it and didn't think I'd need it.