**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkling Power drained by EOP MODOK Tranquility

gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
https://youtu.be/GjI7XCb2YCE

Self descriptive title

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    I mean if i have to write it out.
    Hulkling's abilities: Always Active

"Additionally, the mystical Excelsior Sword protects Hulkling's energy, granting immunity to Power Drain, Steal and Burn"
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Tranquility is a weird node. Even AAR doesn't stop it.
    Maybe it works like power struggle
  • ChiefhobChiefhob Posts: 9
    gohard123 said:

"Additionally, the mystical Excelsior Sword protects Hulkling's energy, granting immunity to Power Drain, Steal and Burn"

If you read the node for tranquility, it doesn't say that both champs are power drained, but that power is reset to 0. I think that is why it still works.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Chiefhob said:

gohard123 said:

If you read the node for tranquility, it doesn't say that both champs are power drained, but that power is reset to 0. I think that is why it still works.
    The HUD says there is a power drain. Update the HUD or change the node description. It easily could have been “Power Reset” popping up or “Power Lost”.
  • Chiefhob said:

gohard123 said:

^ This is correct; since it is specifically resetting the Power to 0, rather than Draining it, it will not be affected by Power Drain immunities. That said, we have passed along the feedback that some feel the callout in the HUD is making things more confusing and are looking into removing it so things can be a little more clear.