**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does human torch’s nova flame remain after reviving in the same fight?

Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m new to using HT. I couldn’t find an answer to my question. If I activate his preflight, then die in the fight and revive, does his preflight still remain after reviving?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Are you able to activate the preflight again after reviving?
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    No, nova flames works only once.
  • Options
    HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    Nop, even if you just lose connection, when you get back you gonna have no prefigth... but, If he is duped, you can die and revive some more times until he gains his prefigth again
  • Options
    Thanks all for the answers!
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Nalak8 said:

If HT is awakened, then each fight after you use his pre-fight gives a chance to reactivate the pre-fight ability. The higher the Sig level, the greater the chance. To clarify, it doesn’t reactivate during that fight, but would allow you to activate it on future fights.

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

if he is duped @Nalak8
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,315 ★★★★
    Sadly no.. if Human Torch dies.. Nova flame is loss.. even when awaken and high sig.. Nova flame persistent ability takes few fights before it prompt again.. but if HT has high temperature 20 stacks and higher smolder (gain from energy damage by opponent energy attack) and opponent has 7 or more incinerate.. HT gain Nova Flame.. or if you use his sp3..