**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you received Carina challenger’s vol2 rewards(if you have completed before temporarily removed)

I’ve completed all Carina Challenger’s vol2 in specific time period to get profile picture and also I’ve completed all Carina Challenger’s vol1 but not in specific time period to get profile picture. As you all know we don’t claim rewards till we need them(most of the time).

However, Kabam disabled 6 subjects (vol1&vol2) and at that time I wasn’t able to claim because those 6 subjects disappeared for a while. After long Kabam announced those 6 subjects (3 for vol1 & 3 for vol2) returned in the game.

Anyway, 3 subjects in my account ready to claim them from vol1 but I don’t see those 3 subjects(vol2) in my account. I truly believe I haven’t claimed those rewards.

I’ve reached the Kabam support but they asked me specific date & time also few more questions (not even about my issue). I have no clue how they except me to find and share specific time and date but basically they didn’t want to help in my opinion. Unfortunately lots of people having different type of problem with support(this wasn’t about my concern but I had to mention).

So, if there is anyone having or had the same issue, any information would help a lot. Tbh I just care about r4 materials.

Thank you

Comments