**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing second EOP point?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
This happen to anyone else? Beat Modok with BWDO who’s is tagged as both and didn’t get the point from #Offensive:raw damage?

Comments

• Options
    I know sometimes they are delayed so I restarted the game a few times but no dice. If it lasts I’ll submit a ticket.
  • Options
    So why when I separate the champs by tags she comes up under offensive raw damage? Lame. I saw her tags and you are right.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

So why when I separate the champs by tags she comes up under offensive raw damage? Lame. I saw her tags and you are right.

Because you probably sorted with boat tag with just show all with those tag there. Not combined
  • Options
    @Gamer boat tag?
  • Options
    Ajisdope said:

I just filtered (both in main roster, and in Team Edit roster), and she does NOT show up when filter by Offensive Raw.
    Just by filtering on Offensive Burst.

**side-note.. strange that she doesn’t have the tag for Offensive Damage over Time (those Shock debuffs definitely seem like DoT to me. Her opponents definitely think so too as they are often KO'd by her Shock debuffs)
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    edited September 2022
    Ajisdope said:

@Gamer boat tag?

They meant BOTH tags. When multiple are selected you also have a choice between needing to have ALL tags or ANY (of the selected) tags.
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Ajisdope said:

This happen to anyone else? Beat Modok with BWDO who’s is tagged as both and didn’t get the point from #Offensive:raw damage?

if you select 2 or more tags all champs from the tags are shown so for example bwdo is mercenary and guardian is raw damage both will show if u select both tags at the same time even though they dont have the other tag
  • Options
    Ah damn. Back in I go. Least bwdo made the fight pretty easy so I have a good amount of revives.
  • Options
    Yeah damn
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I made the same mistake. Realised when you select 2 tags it defaults to OR tags not AND tags
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

I made the same mistake. Realised when you select 2 tags it defaults to OR tags not AND tags

Damn that sucks. Oh well.