**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sigil Store - Paragon Progression

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
If/When an update is made to the Sigil store for Paragon progression, could you increase the number of T2A that can be traded in for T5B?

Taking a 6* to R4 costs 5 T5B, in addition to other materials, but 0 T2A, so for me at least, this is creating a big imbalance in the ratio of T2A to T5B. That wouldn't necessarily be a problem by itself, but we can't sell T2A, so to avoid having a valuable resource simply expire, you're kinda forced to r2 or r3 a 6*, but those also use T5B, so the imbalance remains the same.

I like to think I manage my resources pretty well, but I'm gonna have 14 T2A expiring in the next couple days while I don't even have any T5B in overflow.

I suppose alternatively, you could drop a T5B arena or a daily quest for T5B, but ultimately, the current state of availability vs resource requirements depending on where you're at in progression is going to make a big imbalance.

Maybe bump that trade in number to 5 for Paragon progression since that's how many are required to r4 a champ when no T2A are required.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    @udyedagain That could be another solution. I'm really just trying to put out there that they need to do something different with the amount of T5B available to Paragon progressions.

The title is clearly focused on players that aren't worried about 5* champs anymore given one of the requirements is 3 6*R4.

Ranking up 6* to r2 and r3 keeps the ratio pretty balanced, but it gets completely out of whack with r4 since they don't use any T2A.

Basically the only way to keep the balance is to take 5* champs to r4, as that's the only rank up that uses T2A, but no T5B, and as mentioned, players at Paragon probably aren't ranking up 5* champs anymore unless it's for a niche objective/event.
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130

I'm at a serious bottleneck with T5B, I never have enough. The glory store should atleast give a half of T5B like they do with T2A.

I buy 3 t2a and trade in for the full t5b for sigil, then dump rest of glory in t5b. Keeps me.more balanced overall
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    My guess is that most players that are dedicated enough to be Paragon, will buy the sigil anyways, so not much gained for Kabam to make it better, However, I hope I am wrong.
  • Options
    Even for thronebreaker players there needs to be a Slight buff to things during the weekly test of the thronebreaker ..