**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally the Tier list That everyone deserves!!

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

My personal tier list. What you guys think? How accurate is this overall?

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

No more tier lists, ugh

If u don't want tier list feel free not to open posts with their "tier list" as title
    It's just a massive copy cat movement currently in here, not sure why so many jumping on the bandwagon.
  • Options

Gross 🤢

0/10

Lol why point out some extreme inaccuracies
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    But really Star Lord is too high

Heimdoll too low

OML in average y?
  • Options

Do you have every champion on this list?

Have you played with every champion on this list for more than 5 or 10 minutes?

What content was in your mind when you made this, and which content are you currently doing in terms of Act, AW and BGs level?

I think the issue with tier lists is people make lists about champions they haven’t played with, don’t have, and they make it for their current level which is not applicable to the entire game.

I personally don’t think any tier list is that useful unless you make it with several people so you get different viewpoints - ideally ranging from late Cav/Early TB to Paragon 100% completed the game. Otherwise you inevitably get personal opinion creeping too much into it.

Your personal bias and your gaps in expertise with champions is showing. Hence Valkyrie, Overseer and Wiccan being rated lower than Gwenpool and TaskMaster. Or OG wolverine being placed in the second highest tier.

No i dont have all the champs but I read most of their abilities and quite thorough with it. Well I am thronebreaker with 7.4.6 initial completion. I run 2 alliances g2(tier 5/6) and g3 (tier 7/8)both 2 bg, one being 59 million alliance and another 47 million. Most of the members are thronebreakers + and there are plenty of paragons in both alliance too. We do map 5.

And I arrange all the defense of aw of both alliance so i do know most of the champions abilities though surely i haven't played with everyone of them.

This tier list is for general content, say eq and sq tier 5,6 aw. And map 5 6.Not for of course endgame contents where tier lists are not much useful.

Gwenpool being able to completely shut down opponents with 50+ hit, extremely high power control with enervate on sp2, cant die from specials, and huge armor break on sp3. All of which debuff reapplie consuming bleed surely deserves the spot.
    As for taskmaster being debuff immune after 10 debuffs in itself says why he is tht much high.

I can see og Wolverine should not be god tier, that looks bit odd even though horsemen wolvie is beast he should be in demi god
  • Options

Gross 🤢

0/10

Lol why point out some extreme inaccuracies
    Elsa isn’t in top 5
    My bad lol
  • Options

But really Star Lord is too high

Heimdoll too low

OML in average y?

Who once used to hold the throne of aegon should be respected lol.

Heimdall i agree has tons of utility miss evade and autoblock counter plus synergies but when it comes to damage it tough for him to climb up a tier

Oml is avg what are u suggesting above or below for him
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Scorpigod not in beyond god tier for shame
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    This is Not for Arena. o:)

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

No more tier lists, ugh

If u don't want tier list feel free not to open posts with their "tier list" as title
    Or you could have just added to one of the other 3 or 4 out there. We don't need separate threads for everyone's different tier lists.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    How is rintrah average?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    My god what is it with the tier lists lately
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

My god what is it with the tier lists lately

Apparently the forums go through periods. Next it'll be back to rank down tickets. After that compensation threads. And finally, when is 8.2 etc dropping because I already blitzed the newest content.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Miles average? Lol
    Stark spider average?
    Bishop?

But wolverine and karnak are high rated? And yellow jacket?

Lol Another joke
  • Options

Miles average? Lol
    Stark spider average?
    Bishop?

But wolverine and karnak are high rated? And yellow jacket?

Lol Another joke

Miles starky and bishop absolutely avg.

Karnak and yj is definitely above them check videos or read abilities .

I told Earlier wolvie should be on demi god
  • Options
    I dont see people using miles without unblockable matches and even if so karnak has more damage and utility than miles in every way
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Definitely needs improvements.
    Overrated Visions, Psylocke, Vulture, Robin, Gwenpool.
    You have criminally underrated Mr Fantastic, Pig, Bishop and Elsa.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Omega in Demi god tier 🥲
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 280 ★★
    you've put wong and rintrah twice
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Rintrah is both Average and a Demi God. This list is AWESOME!
  • Options
    OrizOriz Posts: 25

My personal tier list. What you guys think? How accurate is this overall?

Actually one of the worst I’ve seen. Don’t mean to be rude but a ton of under valued and over valued champs.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    How to show you lack knowledge of the game without telling you do.
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Is OG Ironman really in worst? Have you tried him with a full synergy team, suicides, and 30% boosts? What a joke!!

Nah he hasn’t. Cause I mean he has cable ranked high. Only reason is cause of apoc senergy. But has kang low who is on the level with cable. As he gains fury on a timer
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    @ Theman_001, just ignore the criticism. I posted a tier list too, once, and the whole forums now hates me. I suggest you just ignore everyone, follow your instincts and feelings towards these champions. It is your own opinion on these champs that counts, and if you feel like a champion works for you, just go for it! It is your own tier list, after all.
  • Options

@ Theman_001, just ignore the criticism. I posted a tier list too, once, and the whole forums now hates me. I suggest you just ignore everyone, follow your instincts and feelings towards these champions. It is your own opinion on these champs that counts, and if you feel like a champion works for you, just go for it! It is your own tier list, after all.

That's insightful!