**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masteries coming soon? How soon?

TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I completed and explored everything except abyss without unlocking any masteries except for VERY BASE masteries like crit. I have no despair no willpower and ofcource no suicides. At this point i want to go for masteries. Willpower despair and deep wounds i understand will always be relevant.

But i wanted to ask about suicides. I feel like going for suicides is risky while there are MASTERIES COMING SOON icon there. I explored act 6 few DAYS before nerf annoucment so i am very afraid of changes. Can someone confirm if masteries will.be changed or added in near YEAR or MONTHS or ANY date you can give us. Ofcource you dont know EXACT date but you surely can tell us something right?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    If i unlock masteries and better ones come out withing few months i am quitting the game. I know nobody gives a ... about me but if many players like me quit you will surely notice as a company... so please give us a heads up so we can decide to wait or still unlock them
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Zan0 said:

They’ve been coming soon for over half a decade

I know man. Its just that i feel now we are closer than ever for them to be introduced since the game is slowly reaching its bottleneck problem where theres not much to do except unlocking masteries and relics.