**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions in the wrong class

Guys i dont know if this was ever debated this, but sometimes i dont understand Kabam logic to choose the champion s class, do you guys agree with all? I dont think they will ever change that, but here are some that i dont agree:

Falcon - Why skill? He should be tec just like Ironman, his thing is his suit, if Starlord that barely use any tec besides his gun, helmet and jetboost on this shoes, is tec, Falcon should also be

Antman - Same as Falcon, if his "power" is his suit, should be Tec

Yellowjacket - Same as Antman

Loki - Dont think its absurd him being Mystic, but i d put him as Cosmic

Hela - opposite of Loki, i totally thought she d be Mystic

Blade - Skill? Lol. If i halfvampire isnt Mystic, dont know what else can be

MoonKnight - Same as blade, man is posessed by am ancient egypt god, if that isnt
Mystical..

Thor Ragnarok - well totally a merchandising thing, still Thor in my eyes, still Cosmic tough

Scarler Witch - Thought she was a mutant.. But given her powers, dont think its too absurd for her to be mystic

Karnak - Still inhuman, should be Cosmic

Starlord - As explained above, i get why he s Tec, but i d put him as Skill

Yondu - I guess he s Tec cause of his arrow, but i thought most aliens should be Cosmic

Dont hate guys, its just an opinion, feel free to give yours

Comments

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    You’re not really wrong, but the game designer choose the classes depending the abilities they want to put for the champs
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    They can put Loki as Tech for all i care, just make it balanced.

Right now, Science is sooo underwhelmed. THAT is the main problem, not whether made believe characters should be in the appropriate made-believe class.
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    I agree with most of what the OP said.

As for Scarlet Witch, even though she was mutant in the comics at first (manifesting her power like they were hexes, but still mutant), Marvel decided to change her along with her brother Quicksilver to inhumans, following the right problems with mutants and sony for cinema use and this change also applied in the comics.

Also Magik, by the comics canon is a mutant, even if she spent a lot of time studying mystic arts in limbo.

Goblin should be science also, well the game devs do whatever they want to balance classes in the game.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Codornas wrote: »
    Guys i dont know if this was ever debated this, but sometimes i dont understand Kabam logic to choose the champion s class, do you guys agree with all? I dont think they will ever change that, but here are some that i dont agree:

Falcon - Why skill? He should be tec just like Ironman, his thing is his suit, if Starlord that barely use any tec besides his gun, helmet and jetboost on this shoes, is tec, Falcon should also be

Antman - Same as Falcon, if his "power" is his suit, should be Tec

Yellowjacket - Same as Antman

Loki - Dont think its absurd him being Mystic, but i d put him as Cosmic

Hela - opposite of Loki, i totally thought she d be Mystic

Blade - Skill? Lol. If i halfvampire isnt Mystic, dont know what else can be

MoonKnight - Same as blade, man is posessed by am ancient egypt god, if that isnt
    Mystical..

Thor Ragnarok - well totally a merchandising thing, still Thor in my eyes, still Cosmic tough

Scarler Witch - Thought she was a mutant.. But given her powers, dont think its too absurd for her to be mystic

Karnak - Still inhuman, should be Cosmic

Starlord - As explained above, i get why he s Tec, but i d put him as Skill

Yondu - I guess he s Tec cause of his arrow, but i thought most aliens should be Cosmic

Dont hate guys, its just an opinion, feel free to give yours

Falcon is debatable, Antman and Yellowjacket is Science because there's a chemical reaction for him to make things or himself smaller. Loki does use magic so it makes sense. Hela is debatable. Blade does have a lot of skill with his swords and all that. Moon Knight definitely is Skill with his weapon usage and all that. Thor is debatable, but you do need to change it up. Wants diversity? Scarlet Witch is a mutant, but I believe she practiced magic so mystic makes sense. Karnak is hands down skill for how he looks for flaws. Starlord is kinda debatable, but he uses a lot of tech so must likely why he's tech. Yondu is an alien, but the tech in his Mohawk is the reason why he's tech. The only reason why I'm mad about this because what about Green Goblin? He should be Science. If it wasn't for the serum then he wouldn't look like a goblin.
  • Options
    wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    Quake is just as inhuman as Karnak. Yet she's 100% science. Sure, her ability is pretty science.

But Karnak requires one cosmic catalyst along with two skill. Why does quake rely on only science catalysts?

Then toss the other inhuman in there. Oh wait they are all cosmic.

Karnak is just a discount skill champ.
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    In the name of balance .... Kabam can put any champ in any category..... No need of debate guys... Be chill...
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Actually for the most part a lot of these are where they are supposed to be. If they are making the argument that it's how the champions fight then:

Antman and Yellowjacket are science because Pym particles come from a chemical in a canister. You could argue that Yellowjacket has lasers and should be tech, but regardless their shrinking power is a chemical concoction.

Loki is not technically an Asgardian he's a frost giant that they adopted (or something to that extent) and is a sorcerer. He's very obviously Mystic, and has been a magic user throughout his entire existence in every media.

All of Hela's powers come from her being Asgardian (like Angela) so it makes sense she's Cosmic.

Blade is Skill because he fights with guns, blades, martial arts, and swords. Vampires in Marvel are closer to mutants than they are mystics. Moonknight is the same. He's mostly just crazy and throws boomerangs and uses a staff (like a Batman).

The others we can agree to disagree on because I could see an argument being made for them being other classes even if I wouldn't change them.

The only one that I've ever just been totally surprised was Green Goblin. I came to understand why they chose tech (he fights with a lot of gadgets), but before that I always assumed class type was tied to origin story (thus making Green Goblin science). Since then they've gone with the concept that type changes based on what they fight with. Definitely makes the lines a little blurry.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited November 2017
    t5gdqvhpj8wb.jpeg
    4kvuz8ghl1d3.jpeg
    etftb6bdqa4f.jpeg

Check these images from a kabam moderator video, aparently they thought the same as me in class wise at least for Moon Knight and Antman