**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wait, what? Scarlet Witch Synergy is back now?

Comments

• TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    Jaded said:

And you’re announcing it here because player base bugs need to be fixed asap?

It was a question, not an announcement. Do you really think Kabam is not going to notice when YouTubers are making vids of it? Damn, smh.
    Toxic bro... you need to chill
    edited September 2022
    Why are people so uptight about a mobile game?

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The point is they already know, posting it to the forums is pointless. If you are concerned about it send a ticket in to support.
    Jaded said:

The point is they already know, posting it to the forums is pointless. If you are concerned about it send a ticket in to support.

Was asking a question to the community... I don't use Kabam's ticketing system. Uptight much bro?

Well it was fun while it lasted since it was inevitable to be posted on the fourms

:D
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

i think the whole point is that they don't know that it has been un-changed and is back to the original version
    edited September 2022

Jaded said:

i think the whole point is that they don't know that it has been un-changed and is back to the original version
    Then send a ticket in(they know, don’t be bash, kabam already knows the synergy is back).
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Was asking a question to the community... I don't use Kabam's ticketing system. Uptight much bro?
    Complete opposite, should let the community enjoy the broken synergy. If anything you’re too uptight that you need to stop their fun. 🫣

Kabam will fix it when they get to it. You weren’t asking a question you only posted a video.
    Wow... dude, you're cracking me up. Thanks for the laughs.

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Complete opposite, should let the community enjoy the broken synergy. If anything you’re too uptight that you need to stop their fun. 🫣

Kabam will fix it when they get to it. You weren’t asking a question you only posted a video.
    Keep up the great work, try not to be so uptight in the future.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Keep up the great work, try not to be so uptight in the future.
    Aye, Aye Sir!
This discussion has been closed.