**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal cleanup event or trade in conversion would be great

Im an long player with almost 22k sitting in crystals to open..... most are older arena, tier 4 frags and gold crystals...not sure how much having these sitting in my inventory negatively affects the game.. but would love to get rid of them without spending hours opening crystals

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    What's keeping u from opening the gold crystals?
  • Options
    They just added a Next 10 button (or such) to speed it up a little.

But even so, some aren’t worth the effort if you don’t need anything from them. Such as someone already with 80m Gold, no reason to open more. Or Solo crystals if don’t need anything they contain. T4CC only if you happen to get low on some class sometime, but otherwise 1000’s of T4CC frag ones can just lie around as crystals.

But “older arena” crystals ? How would you even have a ton of those lying around from ? You really don’t get a lot of fully formed ones. And the “much more common” fragments can be formed into whichever grade of arena crystals you want. And the Unit rate received is same Unit rate for lower arena crystals as for UC or Cav ones.
    So no need to leave those unopened. Everyone can use those Units.
  • Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    I just want those quest crystals updated, or at least have sigil-free conversions based on progression. I have around 880.
    There are probably people out there who have at least 7,000 of those things, if that's even possible.