Options

Missing rewards from fights in arena

In some arena fights are iso, gold and small energy refills as rewards.
I checked in my inventory and I don't see the small energy refills received as rewards from the arena fights there. Is anyone missing anything from the arena grind?

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Where are you seeing any level of energy refills as rewards for arena? There is only gold, a bit of iso, battlechips, units and crystal shards. No energy refills whatsoever.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Where are you seeing any level of energy refills as rewards for arena? There is only gold, a bit of iso, battlechips, units and crystal shards. No energy refills whatsoever.

No, he s right, I was wondering about this also, when you win a fight sometimes, instead of battlechips there s the small energy icon.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    What arena are you running where you see this? Gold and battlechips are the standard you get from winning individual fights in arena, so not sure where this could be coming up unless it was for a special event related arena
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 374 ★★★
    This usually happens when you do a fight in any content and it drops a small refill or a health potion. After doing the fight, if you immediately go to arena and play, you’ll see the potion pop up. You don’t actually get anything. Just a visual bug.

Only shows up if you have beta features on.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★

This usually happens when you do a fight in any content and it drops a small refill or a health potion. After doing the fight, if you immediately go to arena and play, you’ll see the potion pop up. You don’t actually get anything. Just a visual bug.

Only shows up if you have beta features on.

Interesting. That would explain why I don’t see, haven’t been using those
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 804 ★★★