**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bg solo/alliance rewards are just bugged, chill

_Dxniel_Dxniel Posts: 24
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

As you can see, it clearly shows that you can get rewards playing in normal energy mode too, i think that is just a bug that will be fixed, because it says that you get the same points playing on normal victory track, trust me guys, i dont think kabam will make a new hyped gamemode entirely p2w, only few people will play it if they do that, will get fixed soon;)

Comments

• _Dxniel_Dxniel Posts: 24
    edited September 2022

Didnt see this, that you can get points only playing wining with elder marks, but why they put there that you could have points winning in normal mode too? it doesnt make sense, kabam, talk.
    Zan0 said:

Victory track and gladiator circuit are separate things that can both use energy or elder marks. You’ve got it all wrong

wdym bro, look the first screen shot it says that you can get the points playing with energy mode, read
    Zan0 said:

Victory track and gladiator circuit are separate things that can both use energy or elder marks. You’ve got it all wrong

If you only get points using elder marks why they also say you get points playing normally
    Zan0 said:

_Dxniel said:

Zan0 said:

wdym bro, look the first screen shot it says that you can get the points playing with energy mode, read
    It doesn’t. It says you can earn points on the victory track or gladiators circuit, those modes can both be played with elder marks
    now i understand what you mean, i still think they will correct this, no one will play it, you re right bro

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Why is this thing so f----ng complicated?
  • BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    Ka-Boom
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Reading is difficult it seems